[Mod] S Planner Calendar widget

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi I'm having trouble finding s planner calender widget odex all I see the apk. Can some one help I'm running beans town build 1 I'm a noob at this thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Custom roms are usually deodexed. So if you don't see any .odex files in the /system/app folder you are deodexed. Just skip step #7 of this guide

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

black1234

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
K thanks but I'm using x-plore and I can't find how to mount I feel so stupid this is probably so easy and I'm making it harder than it seems.Should I use a different file manager.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
K thanks but I'm using x-plore and I can't find how to mount I feel so stupid this is probably so easy and I'm making it harder than it seems.Should I use a different file manager.

Open the app> hit menu button> configuration> root access> superuser+Mount writable

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

jsadler09

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
In case you wind up like me and follow the instructions and are scratching your head trying to figure out why it isn't working, this only works on the TouchWiz launcher. I'm rockin' Nova and finally realized this is a Samsung widget and won't work without TW launcher.

jengobengo

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
In case you wind up like me and follow the instructions and are scratching your head trying to figure out why it isn't working, this only works on the TouchWiz launcher. I'm rockin' Nova and finally realized this is a Samsung widget and won't work without TW launcher.

For reals??? That explains it! Thanks!

Shill1986

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Running beans 9, followed instructions but still no widget? I have the cruddy one but not what i d/l. I originally thought beans 9 cane with it, evidently not so giving this a shot using total commander. I am, obviously, deodexed, mounted r/w copied and remounted RO in system/app. Don't get it??? Any help appreciated, no biggie though I'm just a kitchen manager not a wall street lawyer with a packed schedule :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey