Question about dual booting

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
On my Motorola Bionic I had downloaded a 3rd party feature that allowed me to load up to 4 custom roms into virtual slots and also keep my stock rom installed. I could activate the slot/rom I desired after any reboot.

I would like to do this with my Verizon Note 2. I need to have the ability to keep my phone OS stock as I test developmental video on demand apps at work. They dont work on a rooted/custom rom phone. So my question is, are we able to have multiple roms on our phones? If so - how do I go about doing this?

thanks
Nick

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
On my Motorola Bionic I had downloaded a 3rd party feature that allowed me to load up to 4 custom roms into virtual slots and also keep my stock rom installed. I could activate the slot/rom I desired after any reboot.

I would like to do this with my Verizon Note 2. I need to have the ability to keep my phone OS stock as I test developmental video on demand apps at work. They dont work on a rooted/custom rom phone. So my question is, are we able to have multiple roms on our phones? If so - how do I go about doing this?

thanks
Nick

I have never heard of this and don't know if it's possible. Sorry

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't get your hopes up. If you haven't seen it on a GS3 then you probably wont see it on a Note 2. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay