Cannot boot phone up after trying to run update

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Well tried to run update that was on my note 2 and now get message system software not authorized by Verizon has been found on your phone. Please turn off and take to a Verizon store for help. I did download the exynos app to root but never did root it. Anyway to fix this? Vzw says its usually because someone rooted their phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Well tried to run update that was on my note 2 and now get message system software not authorized by Verizon has been found on your phone. Please turn off and take to a Verizon store for help. I did download the exynos app to root but never did root it. Anyway to fix this? Vzw says its usually because someone rooted their phone

Try using return to stock thread

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I can't even get into boot loader screen. Unauthorized message always comes up

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't even get into boot loader screen. Unauthorized message always comes up

Volume up/home key keep holding ,then while still holding ,press and hold power. Keep holding until it asks you to choose to enter download now.

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Volume up/home key keep holding ,then while still holding ,press and hold power. Keep holding until it asks you to choose to enter download now.

I get that far and screen comes up talking about using a custom OS. I click continue and it says downloading agent and doesn't do anything. Other option is to cancel and it takes me back to not authorized software screen again

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I get that far and screen comes up talking about using a custom OS. I click continue and it says downloading agent and doesn't do anything. Other option is to cancel and it takes me back to not authorized software screen again

You must read and follow directions laid out in this thread
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=233850
[How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100%Stock

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I gave you a link with directions to read and follow did you look at it at all?

I looked at it from my phone. Trying to look at is with my laptop now. Do i just click on the download button to d/l the necessary software? Whatever im downloading its gonna take 11 mins.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I looked at it from my phone. Trying to look at is with my laptop now. Do i just click on the download button to d/l the necessary software? Whatever im downloading its gonna take 11 mins.

Yes then you need to download files from the 2nd tab

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes then you need to download files from the 2nd tab

yes did that the file was gn20din_drivers.7z? I see i had to make sure debugging mode was set. I dont think it was and cannot get in phone to do it. Will it make a difference?

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
yes did that the file was gn20din_drivers.7z? I see i had to make sure debugging mode was set. I dont think it was and cannot get in phone to do it. Will it make a difference?

I dont think you can do it without debugging enabled... try to google it mayb you will find something but i think your in trouble sorry

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Try and let me know. You will need to unzip the gn2odin drivers. 7z

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Its in the gn2odin drivers. 7z file. You need to decompress it as I just said

no option to unzip that file. i did unzip the other file CI605_I605VRLJB_I605VRALJB_CL414933_HWID04_HW_Rev0406_low_ship_user.tar.md. when i click on the gn2 file is says open with what...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
no option to unzip that file. i did unzip the other file CI605_I605VRLJB_I605VRALJB_CL414933_HWID04_HW_Rev0406_low_ship_user.tar.md. when i click on the gn2 file is says open with what...

Download 7zip from 7zip.org

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7