Backing up to Ext Sd Card

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to backup roms in TWRP to an external sd card rather than on board?
If so how? This would make my day!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to backup roms in TWRP to an external sd card rather than on board?
If so how? This would make my day!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

When you go to the backup section of twrp at the bottom just above the slide confirm are two circles. The circle on the left is external sd the circle to the right is internal sd. Press the circle on the left.

If this doesn't work simply use a file manager and copy the twrp folder to your external sdcard. Or hook up to your computer and right click on the twrp file on the internal card . Select copy. Then open the external card right click and hit paste.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
When you go to the backup section of twrp at the bottom just above the slide confirm are two circles. The circle on the left is external sd the circle to the right is internal sd. Press the circle on the left.

If this doesn't work simply use a file manager and copy the twrp folder to your external sdcard. Or hook up to your computer and right click on the twrp file on the internal card . Select copy. Then open the external card right click and hit paste.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
awesome! Thanks!

can we go ahead and delete the /data/media/0/TWRP folder then?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey