I know after accepting the OTA update that the process outlined by Adam Outler will not work to unlock the bootloader .... however if I use Odin to go back to stock shipping software (before update) I should be able to unlock with no problems and continue on to root and flash ROM's correct ???

Thanks,
    SA
    01-24-2013 04:41 PM
    I know after accepting the OTA update that the process outlined by Adam Outler will not work to unlock the bootloader .... however if I use Odin to go back to stock shipping software (before update) I should be able to unlock with no problems and continue on to root and flash ROM's correct ???

Thanks,
    SA
    I think that if you try to flash the stock rom aftee the update it will hang up on sboot file and not finish the flash. I'm not willing to test the theory though

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Secretagnt likes this.
    01-24-2013 05:10 PM
    thanks for that info .... guess I will not try that .... hmmmm ..... now what .... any ideas anyone ???? .... Guess I will wait til they crack this one as well .... darn it ...
    01-24-2013 08:59 PM
    thanks for that info .... guess I will not try that .... hmmmm ..... now what .... any ideas anyone ???? .... Guess I will wait til they crack this one as well .... darn it ...
    You can flash a stock rooted odin package but that will just give you root you will not be able to unlock your bootloader
    01-24-2013 09:01 PM