I dunno what I messed up or did wrong but I couldn't access my backed up ROMs that I was trying to restore back to, yet, they're still in there. What's worst, I reformatted the original internal memory just to be able to make a new backup (I had the SD card swap with the Beans Build 9 ROM). Everything was fine few days ago, I just don't know or remember where or what I messed up to. Don't wanna go to the long process of doing a backup of my files again, reformatting the phone, then restoring the files and re-rooting it. (If I have to go to those process again) Please help!!!
    02-15-2013 04:57 AM
    The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I ditched twrp and flashed cwm. I'm sorry that's not a fix. Just sharing what I did. I have no clue what did it.

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2
    Droid_Evo_8 likes this.
    02-15-2013 08:46 AM
    I dunno what I messed up or did wrong but I couldn't access my backed up ROMs that I was trying to restore back to, yet, they're still in there. What's worst, I reformatted the original internal memory just to be able to make a new backup (I had the SD card swap with the Beans Build 9 ROM). Everything was fine few days ago, I just don't know or remember where or what I messed up to. Don't wanna go to the long process of doing a backup of my files again, reformatting the phone, then restoring the files and re-rooting it. (If I have to go to those process again) Please help!!!
    Did you try copying the backup back into the internal storage and trying again

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    02-15-2013 09:50 AM
    Did you try copying the backup back into the internal storage and trying again

Nope, didn't work. Imma try like sicario did or I'll have to return it back to stock then unlock and re-root it again.
    02-15-2013 01:37 PM
    Nope, didn't work. Imma try like sicario did or I'll have to return it back to stock then unlock and re-root it again.
    You can't restore a twrp backup with cwm. See if you can copy the backup to your pc then open twrp and I think in advanced their is a sideload option.

Also download goo manager and update your twrp

02-15-2013 02:24 PM
    You can't restore a twrp backup with cwm. See if you can copy the backup to your pc then open twrp and I think in advanced their is a sideload option.

Also download goo manager and update your twrp

Got it back by restoring it back to factory settings then, re-rooted and re-unlocked it again.
    sicario666 likes this.
    02-16-2013 10:38 PM