<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/004> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
    <ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!

I bricked my phone by trying to flash a rom with out unlocking the boot loader (stupid i know)

Now I am stuck at this on odin any ideas?
    02-16-2013 10:20 PM
    <ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..

I bricked my phone by trying to flash a rom with out unlocking the boot loader (stupid i know)

Now I am stuck at this on odin any ideas?
    Try doing the same thing but put THIS pit file in the PIT area of odin aswell.
    Verapakill likes this.
    02-16-2013 10:47 PM
    <ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!

So this is what changed and the top left box is white with the words Set Partition

But everything is still just sitting and not moving
    02-16-2013 11:05 PM
    <ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!

So this is what changed and the top left box is white with the words Set Partition

But everything is still just sitting and not moving
    Try using stock rooted file from this thread instead of fully stock file.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...n-w-video.html
    Verapakill likes this.
    02-16-2013 11:11 PM
    Try using stock rooted file from this thread instead of fully stock file.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...n-w-video.html
    Holy cow you are a Droid genius!!! Thank you so much for saving my Note from a life of brickage

- - - Updated - - -

Just fyi I used the pit and the stock rooted file and that did the trick
    02-16-2013 11:39 PM
    Holy cow you are a Droid genius!!! Thank you so much for saving my Note from a life of brickage

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. I'm glad it worked for you:thumbup:

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Vanilla Ice likes this.
    02-16-2013 11:56 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Is your boot loader now locked or unlocked?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-24-2013 03:14 PM
    Is your boot loader now locked or unlocked?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    My boot loader is locked as of right now I am still trying to learn how to unlock properly before trying to unlock it
    universeand likes this.
    02-27-2013 11:00 PM
    Help! I followed the steps to return to 100% stock and odin performed its duties and showed passed, but now my note is just stuck on the downloading screen with a full progress bare. Is there a way to get it to restart? Or what should I do. Help!!!!
    03-01-2013 10:10 AM
    Wow I cannot reflash and no combination of buttons will get me out of DL mode. WTF. I dont get it. It said it passed and it was complete. Well I am certain at this point the last remaining option is gonna be a battery pull. Then a trip to VZW for me if that fails......... Gulp
    03-01-2013 10:33 AM
    Ok well too late to remove my panicked noobness above, but everything is back to normal now and the return to stock worked.
    03-01-2013 10:39 AM
    Wow I cannot reflash and no combination of buttons will get me out of DL mode. WTF. I dont get it. It said it passed and it was complete. Well I am certain at this point the last remaining option is gonna be a battery pull. Then a trip to VZW for me if that fails......... Gulp
    Did you have auto reboot checked? If not just Battery pull. And to answer your question I use cleanrom..... Oh and don't do the ota update.

03-01-2013 10:41 AM
    Did you have auto reboot checked? If not just Battery pull. And to answer your question I use cleanrom..... Oh and don't do the ota update.

No on autoreboot I had it unchecked, and I figured that was why but just never realized a battery pull was neccesary to get out of DL after... wasnt a big deal, except in my head. Thanks on the cleanROM suggest. I have been using that on my TF700 and love it but I figured I would broaden my horizons a bit so after counting to 10 and taking deep breaths I finished your instructions and then unlocked and switched over to Beans. So far I like it but I think I may actually like the touchwiz stuff equally or more on the note to the more AOSP style of beans... time will tell. However the 50gb of free DB space that I got off Beans might in itself have been worth every second I put into it (even the moments of panic

Thanks for the advice on the OTA. Thats actually the main catalyst to why I changed from stock rooted. I got tired of seeing that pop up ever 4days 23 hours and 59 minutes lol. Still gotta do the boss mans. Would you say cleanROM is close enough to stock that he would appreciate it for cutting the fat, or just leave him on a stock rooted ROM?
    03-01-2013 01:36 PM
    No on autoreboot I had it unchecked, and I figured that was why but just never realized a battery pull was neccesary to get out of DL after... wasnt a big deal, except in my head. Thanks on the cleanROM suggest. I have been using that on my TF700 and love it but I figured I would broaden my horizons a bit so after counting to 10 and taking deep breaths I finished your instructions and then unlocked and switched over to Beans. So far I like it but I think I may actually like the touchwiz stuff equally or more on the note to the more AOSP style of beans... time will tell. However the 50gb of free DB space that I got off Beans might in itself have been worth every second I put into it (even the moments of panic

Thanks for the advice on the OTA. Thats actually the main catalyst to why I changed from stock rooted. I got tired of seeing that pop up ever 4days 23 hours and 59 minutes lol. Still gotta do the boss mans. Would you say cleanROM is close enough to stock that he would appreciate it for cutting the fat, or just leave him on a stock rooted ROM?
    Yeah I would say Cleanrom. I use the vzw version. It works so well I have not tried the International version.

03-01-2013 02:38 PM