Hi, i have an unlocked boot loader and rooted Verizon Note 2. after trying to install the latest nightly build i reboot my phone and it stuck in bootloop. Wasn't too worried booted up into CWM recovery and then hit the restore button. it then tells me it "cant mount the directory or find the files". Now i just got this phone from Verizon as a replacement as i was able to sneak my other bricked one past them and get my warranty. but this time i don't think i will be able. If someone can help me either access my restore file (i have a copy but for TRWP on my laptop.) or fix the bootloop i will give them a sizable donation.
    03-16-2013 03:13 PM
    Hi, i have an unlocked boot loader and rooted Verizon Note 2. after trying to install the latest nightly build i reboot my phone and it stuck in bootloop. Wasn't too worried booted up into CWM recovery and then hit the restore button. it then tells me it "cant mount the directory or find the files". Now i just got this phone from Verizon as a replacement as i was able to sneak my other bricked one past them and get my warranty. but this time i don't think i will be able. If someone can help me either access my restore file (i have a copy but for TRWP on my laptop.) or fix the bootloop i will give them a sizable donation.
    Did you wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    03-16-2013 05:28 PM