Hello,

I recently used the Odin method to flash the Jelly Beans rom version 1 to my verizon note 2. I then have been attempting to go back and unlock the boot loader using the casual method. Every time I attempt to install the pit and boot loader files it says failed. I then attempted to flash back to the stock rom that I downloaded from the links in the forum and it also says fail. The odd part is I can use Odin to flash back the jelly beans rom, but I want to unlock my boot loader to get the current version of the rom. I have done the following troubleshooting methods:

1.) Redownloaded all files to ensure the downloads were corrupt

2.) Changed usb ports, even though Odin recognized the com port no matter where I plugged it in.

3.) Rebooted my computer ad nausium

4.) Uninstalled samsung drivers and used Kies to reinsall the current drivers

I am at a loss I dont understand why when I try to use Odin to either flash the bootloader baseline file or try to flash the factory rom Odin is failing (simply says pass 0 fail 1) and when this happens I need to reflash the jelly beans verson 1 rom just to get the phone to function.

HELP PLEASE!!!
    04-16-2013 08:03 AM
    Hello,

I recently used the Odin method to flash the Jelly Beans rom version 1 to my verizon note 2. I then have been attempting to go back and unlock the boot loader using the casual method. Every time I attempt to install the pit and boot loader files it says failed. I then attempted to flash back to the stock rom that I downloaded from the links in the forum and it also says fail. The odd part is I can use Odin to flash back the jelly beans rom, but I want to unlock my boot loader to get the current version of the rom. I have done the following troubleshooting methods:

2.) Changed usb ports, even though Odin recognized the com port no matter where I plugged it in.

I am at a loss I dont understand why when I try to use Odin to either flash the bootloader baseline file or try to flash the factory rom Odin is failing (simply says pass 0 fail 1) and when this happens I need to reflash the jelly beans verson 1 rom just to get the phone to function.

HELP PLEASE!!!
    So are you trying to flash a bootloader file or stock OS file? I am confused on which you are trying to do and what step you are failing on. If you are failing on flashing the stock OS then that sounds like something to do with the file being corrupted or the wrong file.
    04-16-2013 03:55 PM
    You flashed Beans ROM BEFORE you unlocked your bootloader? That's gonna cause issues.
    04-16-2013 06:44 PM
    Yeah I used Odin to flash the file. According to everything I am reading I should be able to run the stock file through Odin yet it errors out.

Anyone with some advise would be appreciated as I am spinning my wheels here.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    04-16-2013 08:46 PM
    Hello,

HELP PLEASE!!!
    Try using this version of stock, dont use the pit unless it fails I605_VRALJB_Restore.tar.md5.xz | ROM by imnuts for Galaxy Note 2
    fishman33185 likes this.
    04-16-2013 08:50 PM
    You flashed Beans ROM BEFORE you unlocked your bootloader? That's gonna cause issues.
    The original Beans Build 1 didn't need the bootloader unlocked.
    kris.richards likes this.
    04-17-2013 09:38 AM
    Worked like a champ. You are the best!!!!

Try using this version of stock, dont use the pit unless it fails I605_VRALJB_Restore.tar.md5.xz | ROM by imnuts for Galaxy Note 2
    DroidXcon likes this.
    04-17-2013 09:56 AM
    Worked like a champ. You are the best!!!!
    Glad that worked for you

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    04-17-2013 11:36 AM