Flashing to Stock via ODIN...Help Needed

fishman33185

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I recently used Odin to flash the jelly beans .md5 file (Which was super easy and ran into no issues doing so) but unfortunatly did not unlock my bootloader before doing so (didnt fully do my research before doing so). I have since attempted to unlock my bootloader using the casual method and when I attempt to use Odin to install the bootloader baseline it fails half way through and I need to reflash the jelly beans rom to get into the phone again, without the baseline bootloader I am getting the noob error message. OK no problem so I attempt to flash the stock rom that I downloaded from the forums and again it fails and requires me to reflash the jelly beans rom to get the phone functional. I am at a loss as it seems like odin fails at everything I do except the first rom I installed, and while its sweet I would really like to unlock my bootloaded to get the more current version installed. I have done the following trouble shooting methods none of which seem to work:

1.) Uninstalled the phone drivers and installed the current version using Kies

2.) Redownloaded all filed to make sure the download wasnt corrupt and downloaded using different sites to make sure the files were legit

3.) Used numerous different usb ports, although the phone is recognized by odin on all comm ports

4.) Rebooted computer numerous times

5.) Worked my way through most of a 6 pack (that was more to calm my growing stress down).

Any help would be appreciated I am at my wits end, and I am sure its something super simple that I am missing.

fishman33185

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. The issue is more with the Odin aspect as I can't even get to use casual until I flash back a stock rom or use Odin for the boot fix.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2