Stuck in a TWRP loop on startup!! I'd very much appreciate some help :(

JKforUA

May 17, 2012
Visit site
While ago, I figured since my internal SD Card was getting full that I would wipe it after copying the files to my computer that were on it. I did the power + home + volume up and I got the TWRP/teamwin screen. But it flashes every 4 or 5 seconds and never progresses to the screen that has all of the options on it. I pulled the battery and tried it again - same results. I pulled the battery and just tried to turn my phone on without trying to go into recovery - but STILL got stuck in a loop of the teamwin screen. I am able to do the power + home + volume down and it doesn't go into the teamwin/TWRP loop, but if I cancel from that and the phone restarts, I'm stuck in the TWRP loop again.

I really have no clue what happened or changed! I had to have done something not even realizing it but there's gotta be a way to get around this. Does anybody have any ideas? I'd be MUCH MUCH appreciative!

This sucks. I really didn't want to be this poster lol.

JKforUA

May 17, 2012
Visit site
(I was running the latest version of Beans and was having no problems at all whatsoever before this. I had to have done something to screw it up without even realizing I had done it as ignorant as that sounds. Soo embarassed :( )

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
What was your intent? If you format your internal SD card, you also wiped the o/s. You may need to clear your cache via ADB. You will also need to put a rom on your external SD card (if you're rooted) and install a new rom. If you're not rooted, you will need to Odin back to stock.

JKforUA

May 17, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I don't even remember what I was doing. I was extremely sleepy when all of this happened (bad, bad decision, of course). I did get my phone working again - I had to flash back to stock and then use Casual to unlock and root. Please forgive my sleepy ignorance. I can't believe I did that lol.

JKforUA

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, I'm having this same problem again. Pictures from txts weren't opening/saving saying there wasn't enough space (and there was plenty of space), so I reset it thinking maybe that would fix it (worth a shot, at least) and I am back to the TWRP loop on startup, sigh. This is such a pain, spending all this time trying to fix this junk.