While ago, I figured since my internal SD Card was getting full that I would wipe it after copying the files to my computer that were on it. I did the power + home + volume up and I got the TWRP/teamwin screen. But it flashes every 4 or 5 seconds and never progresses to the screen that has all of the options on it. I pulled the battery and tried it again - same results. I pulled the battery and just tried to turn my phone on without trying to go into recovery - but STILL got stuck in a loop of the teamwin screen. I am able to do the power + home + volume down and it doesn't go into the teamwin/TWRP loop, but if I cancel from that and the phone restarts, I'm stuck in the TWRP loop again.

I really have no clue what happened or changed! I had to have done something not even realizing it but there's gotta be a way to get around this. Does anybody have any ideas? I'd be MUCH MUCH appreciative!

This sucks. I really didn't want to be this poster lol.
    08-26-2013 11:03 PM
    (I was running the latest version of Beans and was having no problems at all whatsoever before this. I had to have done something to screw it up without even realizing I had done it as ignorant as that sounds. Soo embarassed )
    08-26-2013 11:20 PM
    What was your intent? If you format your internal SD card, you also wiped the o/s. You may need to clear your cache via ADB. You will also need to put a rom on your external SD card (if you're rooted) and install a new rom. If you're not rooted, you will need to Odin back to stock.
    08-27-2013 11:54 AM
    To be honest, I don't even remember what I was doing. I was extremely sleepy when all of this happened (bad, bad decision, of course). I did get my phone working again - I had to flash back to stock and then use Casual to unlock and root. Please forgive my sleepy ignorance. I can't believe I did that lol.
    08-27-2013 12:22 PM
    No worries. Glad you're up and running again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
    08-27-2013 12:26 PM
    Ugh, I'm having this same problem again. Pictures from txts weren't opening/saving saying there wasn't enough space (and there was plenty of space), so I reset it thinking maybe that would fix it (worth a shot, at least) and I am back to the TWRP loop on startup, sigh. This is such a pain, spending all this time trying to fix this junk.
    08-28-2013 12:50 PM