11-22-2012 12:19 AM
126 12345 ...
tools
    I have a gnex and will be getting the note 2 I was upset the first note didn't come out on vzw
    10-14-2012 08:40 PM
    My father already dropped a Galaxy S II & a Torch for a Note II !

I gotta say, its a great peace of hardware & it fits in the hand a lot better than the Original Note

After using it, I'm tempted to get one, but I'm waiting for the HTC 8X

Sent from my MB860 using Android Central Forums
    10-14-2012 09:49 PM
    I have heard from a good friend that her good friend that works for Verizon...told her that Verizon is going to start giving their customers 12 equal payments added to their monthly bill, to pay for their phone/equipment; possibly making it easier for those that want to pay full-price for their phone to keep their unlimited data...also to sell more tablets. Just a rumor, but I hope it's true!
    Any internet rumor mills churning with this information yet?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    10-16-2012 06:52 PM
    Any internet rumor mills churning with this information yet?
    That's what I hate about forums before a product is released, people talk so much s**t. I heard from this VZ guy or that guy, then someone re-post's that false info, then blogs pick it up, people link the false info from the blog into forums and it turns into a big sh*t storm. I remember going through all the ying yang with my Thunderbolt. Anyhow, no new "factual" news because you'll only get that from VZ and when it does hit the wire I'm sure you'll be the first to know.
    10-17-2012 11:10 AM
    I have heard from a good friend that her good friend that works for Verizon...told her that Verizon is going to start giving their customers 12 equal payments added to their monthly bill, to pay for their phone/equipment; possibly making it easier for those that want to pay full-price for their phone to keep their unlimited data...also to sell more tablets. Just a rumor, but I hope it's true!
    It's only towards tablets, I can confirm this since we just finished training for it.
    10-17-2012 11:34 PM
    I have a gnex and will be getting the note 2 I was upset the first note didn't come out on vzw
    Me too!
    10-19-2012 03:17 PM
    Photon on Sprint....because Sprint's network is slow. The Photon is awesome but not a big seller.
    Dumping my Photon which turned into a laggy POS after that soak test and even more so because Motorola lied to us about upgrading to ICS twice: felt like I was getting ripped off like in the good ole days with the Pre and HP!
    10-20-2012 02:44 PM
    Went today to check out the new RAZR HD Maxx. Nice phone but I still think the GS3 is nicer and smoother. My wife just got the GS3 and I was tempted to buy it as well. I'm definitely going to wait for the Note 2. I'm dropping my GNex for it. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    10-20-2012 06:02 PM
    Dropping the Galaxy Nexus for the Note 2. I came from Sprint and was pissed off that they didn't get the original Note. Now i can't wait for Verizon to announce the prices/release dates
    10-23-2012 10:58 AM
    My Wife will be thinking on this If we actually get this (looking at the HTC DLX also) she will be leaving the Droid Razr. She is not impressed with the Razr's battery life. Plus with her illness she has lost some eyesight so hopefully he bigger screen with help.
    10-23-2012 11:04 AM
    Going from the Intuition back to the Razr Maxx and then the GSN 2
    10-24-2012 09:36 PM
    I switched over to Verizon this year in Feb. I got the Galaxy Nexus and have really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I cracked my screen, it's not too bad but kind of annoying. I am getting the Note 2 because I am adding my wife to my business account and used the new line for the new phone and bought her a used iPhone. Game on!
    10-25-2012 11:51 AM
    I will be dropping a Motorola Bionic for the Note 2. It is available for pre-order on Verizon now. (Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Android 4.1, S Pen | Verizon Wireless)
    It looks like exactly what I want. I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 10.1 and have been very impressed with what Samsung has done with the current Galaxy offerings.
    10-25-2012 07:49 PM
    Haven't decided if I'm going to get the Note 2 yet. But it would replace my t-bolt on my second line.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    10-27-2012 05:30 AM
    I'll be leaving my Droid Razr Maxx. Was waiting on a phone that had a battery at least 3000mah or higher. Still not has high as the Maxx, but it's next in line. I like the features of the Note 2, and the screen size is great for viewing content.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    10-27-2012 06:19 AM
    I want to dump my LTE Gnex for a Note 2. The LTE drop issues and battery life even with the extended battery is enough to drive anybody crazy.
    Hopefully the Verizon Note 2 will not have a locked boot loader though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    10-27-2012 01:51 PM
    I was able to return my GS3 within the return window. Thats the good news. The bad news?

I am rocking a Palm Pixie (my backup smartphone).... not sure if I will be able to survive until late Nov.
    10-27-2012 09:42 PM
    My SIII has been craigslisted. The Note II can't get to AT&T fast enough!
    10-27-2012 10:19 PM
    Galaxy S3. Love this phone and it is scary that the Note 2 is a bigger and better version. My body is ready.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    kilofoxtrot likes this.
    10-28-2012 10:15 AM
    I'm getting rid of my gf's Razr Maxx for the Note 2. I already pre-ordered it.
    10-28-2012 11:53 AM
    Ive owned tablets and smartphones. I loved both types of devices, but I also hated carrying both with me. Now, (at least I am hoping so) with the Note, I think I can have my cake and eat it too.

Again.... I am hoping that is the case.
    10-28-2012 12:04 PM
    I have decided the Note 2 will replace my GS3 and Nexus 7.
    This is interesting. My family doesn't have a tablet yet. We are going to get either the KF HD 7" or Nexus 7 this holiday season.

I am also going to upgrade my IPhone 4 to either SG3, GN2 or N4.

For my family I think the KF would be more user friendly. My wife and daughter are used to the simple iOS interface on their phones, and the KF has a simpler one than the N7.

If the GN2 could serve my needs as a phone and mini-mini tablet then maybe we will go with the KF HD tablet. I would like to have the N7 because of the customization but my wife could care less about that part.
    10-28-2012 01:41 PM
    Im dropping the EVO 3D from Sprint and Returning to Verizon. I have had it with Sprint. I left Sprint when the EVO 4G first came out and we were first told that it was $10 extra for 4G that would be later available in the comming months. Then they changed their wording the extra $10 were now for you having a smartphone. I started realizing that Sprint was pulling our leg and that we would not get 4G. Then they came up with the EVO 3D and they said that 4g was about to be launched. Now they are promoting LTE and they dropped the ball on 4G so what has happened in these years. Verizon has become a monster in LTE. You truely get what you pay for. Remember the good old Dial up days that some of us were waiting for DSL to be available now it is the same with LTE. So I dont care if im paying 110 a month for 4gigs I rather be on top of my limit than waiting for my data to load on Sprint and save some money. There has been a reason on why Sprint has held back and the Reason is Money. $ and Softbank.. Now they are relying on Softbank to upgrade to LTE lets see will it happen. Im not giving them anymore $ Good bye Sprint Hello Verizon..
    10-28-2012 11:21 PM
    The Note 2 is going to replace my Droid Incredible & my Nook Color.
    10-29-2012 01:47 PM
    iPhone 4....I cannot stand the thing. The ui is so over simplistic for my taste. I wanna do things with my phone other than FB and twitter.
    10-30-2012 12:03 PM
126 12345 ...