Branded Home Button is Here to Stay

JWatson4701

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Won't stop me from getting it, but it's dumb branding either way. Hopefully it will come off easily or the button can just be replaced if it really becomes annoying.

JoJoCal19

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to buy it just on principle. And I'll email VZW corporate and give them a piece of my mind. Maybe after someone figures out a way to get rid of it I'll take a look. And Sammy shouldn't have caved on this.

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
This is one of the ugliest things I've every seen I'm so disappointed

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

migespy

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I know it's completely unreasonable and probably a little ridiculous, but that logo on the home button just cut my 100% purchase decision to 50%...and my excitement down to 25%. I am really disappointed in that. Even though the phone is still amazingly spec'd out, that stupid logo is killing me. I cursed out loud when I saw it. I am really bummed out, but I know it's for a dumb reason. I hope I can get over it. Ok let's see who comes up with the thread " How to remove the Verizon logo the best"

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't look particularly attractive. But I would still buy it if it were the device I wanted. The logo wouldn't stop me one bit. I feel the same about bloatware. It's too bad that's you have to look at it, but in the grand scheme, it matters little.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jackwagon06

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking the extra piece of bodygaurdz carbon fiber stuff I used on my touchpad can be cut to cover the button. At least that way it will have a little carbon fiber instead of that logo. Which shouldnt be a deal breaker for anyone even though it is a shame its there.

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
No big deal for me. I waited too long for this phone to drop, and honestly, the branding doesn't bother me. It's not like I have sprint. hahahahaha

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It does look pretty tacky and was a poor move on Verizon's part, however, I pre-ordered earlier anyways. What I am pissed about is how long it's going to take for me to actually get the phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles