Pre Order Page is up

chavist#AC

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
That is good news to hear, I am wondering if Verizon will cut the price of the device 30 days after launch? That is my biggest hesistation about saying alright to this wonderful beauty.

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully Best Buy will have them on the 29th because that is where I have to make my exchange for the MAXX HD

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Eggshen

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I was just able to order it! Got my confirmation email and everything. The total came out to $ 373.60. This includes the kickstand case and 2gb data plan.

Edit:
It's funny. You need to use that link that the OP posted. If you go in the normal way I couldn't find the Note 2 listed anywhere.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I was just able to order it! Got my confirmation email and everything. The total came out to $ 373.60. This includes the kickstand case and 2gb data plan.

Edit:
It's funny. You need to use that link that the OP posted. If you go in the normal way I couldn't find the Note 2 listed anywhere.

Did they provide you a shipping date yet?!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one as well. No shipping date provided when ordering and no shipping date on email confirmation. The order tracking link had no shipping date as well.

JWatson4701

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Are there any additional upgrade fees and taxes when preordering? Just want to know how much of my paycheck will be going towards this on Friday. I will be using an upgrade to get the phone.

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Edit:

What kickstand case please post a picture. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar