Pre Order Page is up

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I just acted as if I was preordering as a new customer and it has listed under both colors of the Note2 as "Ship by 11/27" 20121024_231025.jpg

OchoCILINDROS

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully Bestbuy has it available for pre-order on the same day as the Verizon Store. I am looking to pay full retail price, probably Verizon won't allow a pre-order unless you go into a 2yr contract.

arundc

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully Bestbuy has it available for pre-order on the same day as the Verizon Store. I am looking to pay full retail price, probably Verizon won't allow a pre-order unless you go into a 2yr contract.

They do, I just pre-ordered at full price to maintain my Unlimited data plan (no contract ext)

Dezolis

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Order in but my credit card was screaming at the full retail price, but I need my unlimited.Red Zone is going to look awesome on that screen

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
When preordering, do you pay on the spot or do they add everything to your next bill? I've never preordered and always go to the store on launch day so I don't know how the preorders work.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

leonltr

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I just don't get this why all other places t-mobile sprint us Cell and AT&T can have this phone to buy!!!and have in your hands but Verizon have to WAIT tell nov 27 WTF

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You purchase at the end of the transaction and they take your payment information, but do not charge you until the phone ships

When preordering, do you pay on the spot or do they add everything to your next bill? I've never preordered and always go to the store on launch day so I don't know how the preorders work.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I just don't get this why all other places t-mobile sprint us Cell and AT&T can have this phone to buy!!!and have in your hands but Verizon have to WAIT tell nov 27 WTF
The reason for the delay is because Verizon wants to let all the THUNDERBOLT OWNERS have the chance to do the Upgrade for the $299 price and as a Bonus for being the first 4G LTE Device owners, and letting them keep the UNLIMITED DATA. It's gonna be a way to say, THANKS for helping us get our 4G LTE Network fine tuned in our early stages. (I dreamed this last night).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995