Pre Order Page is up

Terry4505

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The reason for the delay is because Verizon wants to let all the THUNDERBOLT OWNERS have the chance to do the Upgrade for the $299 price and as a Bonus for being the first 4G LTE Device owners, and letting them keep the UNLIMITED DATA. It's gonna be a way to say, THANKS for helping us get our 4G LTE Network fine tuned in our early stages. (I dreamed this last night).

Funny, I had the same dream.

I.was on the phone for hours with customer service getting my upgrade date bumped up from March. Unfortunately, I could not figure out a way to keep my.unlimited data.

Could I open a new line, purchase to note, activate it to my existing line with unlimited data, and cancel the new line? This seems too good to be true.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys get an e-mail confirmation right away when you pre-ordered? I pre-ordered last night around 12:00 AM CST and I have yet to receieve an e-mail confirmation. I received an order number (of course didn't write it down) and Verizon cannot find my pre-order yet in their systems they state. Not sure what to do here.

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys get an e-mail confirmation right away when you pre-ordered? I pre-ordered last night around 12:00 AM CST and I have yet to receieve an e-mail confirmation. I received an order number (of course didn't write it down) and Verizon cannot find my pre-order yet in their systems they state. Not sure what to do here.

Yes, I got my email within seconds. Sounds like your order got lost.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The reason for the delay is because Verizon wants to let all the THUNDERBOLT OWNERS have the chance to do the Upgrade for the $299 price and as a Bonus for being the first 4G LTE Device owners, and letting them keep the UNLIMITED DATA. It's gonna be a way to say, THANKS for helping us get our 4G LTE Network fine tuned in our early stages. (I dreamed this last night).

Dang! For a minute I thought that was real. Shucks. I use 4-5+gb a month and have a launch day thunderbolt. If only it were true.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Eulanna

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received my email either but there is a placeholder charge on my credit card. If the order was lost, that wouldn't have happened, right?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

I.was on the phone for hours with customer service getting my upgrade date bumped up from March. Unfortunately, I could not figure out a way to keep my.unlimited data.

Could I open a new line, purchase to note, activate it to my existing line with unlimited data, and cancel the new line? This seems too good to be true.

You could do that and I've run through many possible scenarios but doing it that way would end up costing more I believe.

$299.99 Gnote 2 + $375.00etf and applicable taxes would get you a bit over the full retail price.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

You could do that and I've run through many possible scenarios but doing it that way would end up costing more I believe.

$299.99 Gnote 2 + $375.00etf and applicable taxes would get you a bit over the full retail price.

Dont cancel the 2nd line. Just put a dumb phone ($9.99 a month and drops the $30 monthly data charge as well) on the 2nd line and move the Note 2 on to your primary line. Cheaper than an ETF plus you get a 2nd line to use as a backup/alt number. (I use my dumb phone when mountain biking or water sports).

Data is an feature/option, and that is why you can replace the 2nd line with a dumb phone and swap a smartphone to your intended line.

Last edited:

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Since when did the activation fee of cellphones go up to $45? I always thought it was $30, but normally could get it waived....

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
my upgrade date is Nov17th. Pre-order page doesn't work for me even though the phone is coming out after that date. Pretty wack. VZN chat said I needed to call. Just gonna pick up in store. No need to pre-order this really, it's not an iphone or anything.

maximu5

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I wish Verizon had gotten this sooner at least same date with ATT... Because of this I ended up switching from T-Mo to ATT and not Verizon :(

Ohleo

May 23, 2010
Visit site
my upgrade date is Nov17th. Pre-order page doesn't work for me even though the phone is coming out after that date. Pretty wack. VZN chat said I needed to call. Just gonna pick up in store. No need to pre-order this really, it's not an iphone or anything.

Coming out after the 17th? Wait what?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Coming out after the 17th? Wait what?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

probability talking about how the phone won't get to the person before the upgrade is due. So he/she doesn't want to wait til the upgrade is in effect.

zanshin825

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I wish Verizon had gotten this sooner at least same date with ATT... Because of this I ended up switching from T-Mo to ATT and not Verizon :(

T-Mo just offered me a pretty good deal to switch from Verizon, which I'm considering for a number of reasons, including the Note 2 immediate availability.. Can I ask why you switched to ATT? Did T-Mo suck?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz