Pre Order Page is up

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday at midnight central time and I still have 11/27 as my shipping date

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
You guys are lucky that you can even access the check order page. I have an account in my business name and when I click to that page and enter my pre-order number, there is nothing that I can enter in the "last name" field that works - I always get a red box that says its missing the correct information. I checked every variation of my business name, my own last name, etc.

When I call Verizon or chat online in the VZW chat box, all they tell me is that I "cannot check pre-orders - only actual orders". I feel like I am talking to a robot. There is a complete disconnect between what the confirmation email says about checking preorders and what I am told. And ever further when the chat request box comes up, the online agent says "I can only help with placing orders". Well, then WHY THE **** pop a chat box open on a PREORDER STATUS PAGE? Then they want to know, and actually ask, was this information helpful... as they follow their script. Unreal.

Calling VZW is no better. They say "will ship by 11/27".

It is amazing to me.

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yea screw this... after reading all the news about the pre-order, I'm just gonna get this thing when it comes into the stores. Not worth all the schenanigans.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
How could you order BEFORE midnight on the 24th...I thought the site wasn't taking orders until AFTER midnight...say 12:01AM on the 25th?

The link the OP listed worked for me at about 11:45pm on the 24th...... I think a few others reported they were able to do the same.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love to know how many pre-orders Verizon got for this phone. I waited until 7:00AM on the 25th and mine still says 11/27...I hope it goes down! Please let us know ASAP when someone gets theirs!

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
They actually started taking orders early. I placed mine at about 11:35 eastern time. My confirmation email was timestamped 11:42.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yea guys... don't expect your new phone anytime before mid-Nov. This is just more evidence. Pre-Order or In-Store, give or take a few days at the end of 11/12 is when these will be popping up in your hands.
note-2-launch-verizon.jpeg

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
ok but if thats true

then why are people having different dates pop up on their status checker?

its not like its just some sort of random number generator

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12