Pre Order Page is up

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
My status still says "not available at this time". Hasn't changed.

I ordered about 11:45pm on 24th

I so hope it ships before end of month!!!

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
ok but if thats true

then why are people having different dates pop up on their status checker?

its not like its just some sort of random number generator

Because whoever built the pre-order app at VZW probably didn't enter in a solid ship date... fact is, it's pretty clear the phone will not be in your hands either in store or pre-order till end-Nov. SO, clearly VZW web guys haven't update their app. My 2 cents, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath.

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it sucks, but I am hoping that since it says "Expected ship date 11/27/12" that means its the latest they will ship. Meaning I hope we get it earlier. Got to wait and see I guess.

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
VZW web site says IP5 will ship 11/16. Did those already ship? If so, when? Just wondering how much cushion VZW puts in those estimates.

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I wish it would come out sooner, I have been waiting for this phone for months and it makes it worse that other carriers already have it. Also I am still using my original Motorola droid which is slow, has terrible battery life, and I run out of internal memory everyday and have to delete apps but I still love this phone.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
How does the actual preorder work? Do you pay right then or does Verizon place a hold on your credit card for the total amount? Or do they just basically reserve a phone for you and then charge your card when it ships?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Basically they are holding a phone for you. You won't get charged until the phone actually ships. No Pre-Auths or anything.

So just make sure you have the money available when it ships. What charges do they hit you with when you preorder? Just the phone cost, upgrade fee, and sales tax I assume? I'm just trying to figure out if I should preorder or pick it up in store.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt