Pre Order Page is up

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
They hit you with the total cost. Right now since I bought my phone full retail, a case, and some screen protectors my total with sales tax was $791.50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I am probably being paranoid, but I want to see if anyone else has the same issue. I know that many people have an expected shipping date of 11/27 on their order status. Mine still has the expected shipping date labeled as "Not available at this time." Just curious if anyone else does not have a date listed yet.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read well enough. Please ignore my ignorance.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I am probably being paranoid, but I want to see if anyone else has the same issue. I know that many people have an expected shipping date of 11/27 on their order status. Mine still has the expected shipping date labeled as "Not available at this time." Just curious if anyone else does not have a date listed yet.

Call in and make sure they have it. I had an issue with mine not even showing up and they had me resubmit the order. It can't hurt.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

Mine says the same thing

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
My order status is now saying 'In process' and shipping on 11/16/2012 for my Note 2

I heard Verizon stores may get the phones in next weekend, which would be the same date your order is shipped. If so, I might can get my hands on one next weekend.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I heard Verizon stores may get the phones in next weekend, which would be the same date your order is shipped. If so, I might can get my hands on one next weekend.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Care to elaborate more?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Someone on the Verizon forum said the person in Chat told him they were shipping on 11/13, which could make sense if the stores released them 11/15 (Thursday). The new orders says it will ship BY 11/27, not on 11/27 (which could mean the same thing)...my pre-order still says it will ship 11/27, so I called up a Chat myse;f and ask her if Verizon had a more exact ship date, because rumors were around it was shipping 11/16 (I missed by 3 days in my chat) and I wanted to make sure I had the money in my account...she said I would have it BEFORE 11/27, so that tells me they are shipping them earlier than 11/27. Here is a copy:

info: Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 40 secs.
info: Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo ? no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.
You are now chatting with 'Britney'
Cory: Cory
Britney: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Cory: Can you tell me if Verizon has a more accurate ship date on the Note 2. I pre-ordered one and it says it will ship by 11/27. Can it be sooner?
Britney: I'd be happy to assist you.
Britney: Yes, you should receive the phone on or before that date.
Cory: OK, so it may come before? A chat person told a friend of mine they were shipping on 11/16?
Britney: You should receive your phone before 11/27.
Cory: I want to make sure I have the funds in my account for it since I couldn't have it billed to my account because it was a pre-order.
Cory: OK..ty, I better get the money there, just incase!
Britney: Yes. Is there anything else that I can assist you with online today?
Cory: no, thank you!

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Someone on the Verizon forum said the person in Chat told him they were shipping on 11/13, which could make sense if the stores released them 11/15 (Thursday). The new orders says it will ship BY 11/27, not on 11/27 (which could mean the same thing)...my pre-order still says it will ship 11/27, so I called up a Chat myse;f and ask her if Verizon had a more exact ship date, because rumors were around it was shipping 11/16 (I missed by 3 days in my chat) and I wanted to make sure I had the money in my account...she said I would have it BEFORE 11/27, so that tells me they are shipping them earlier than 11/27. Here is a copy:

info: Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 40 secs.
info: Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo ? no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.
You are now chatting with 'Britney'
Cory: Cory
Britney: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Cory: Can you tell me if Verizon has a more accurate ship date on the Note 2. I pre-ordered one and it says it will ship by 11/27. Can it be sooner?
Britney: I'd be happy to assist you.
Britney: Yes, you should receive the phone on or before that date.
Cory: OK, so it may come before? A chat person told a friend of mine they were shipping on 11/16?
Britney: You should receive your phone before 11/27.
Cory: I want to make sure I have the funds in my account for it since I couldn't have it billed to my account because it was a pre-order.
Cory: OK..ty, I better get the money there, just incase!
Britney: Yes. Is there anything else that I can assist you with online today?
Cory: no, thank you!

Awesome! So thoughts of it coming earlier are possible? Stating the 11/29 release date merely gives Verizon to get all Verizon on the box, headphones, and home button you think?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
If you preorder, do you typically get the phone on or before the launch date? I have always waited in line at the store early to make sure positively that I get my new phone on launch day but this time around, I may preorder online for the first time ever. With that said, I just want to make sure I will be getting it on launch day without question.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It's possible the pre-orders are doing well enough that maybe Verizon is going to soft launch this on Black Friday and begin the pre-order shipments the following Monday or sooner, either way I can't pre-order or buy one in person until 11/23 so I am sitting tight, that is Black Friday and maybe I can get some extra savings :)

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Care to elaborate more?

Verizon getting it by next weekend was what the Rep told me.
Can't say if the info they gave me is correct, all I can do is go by what they told me.
If the info they gave me is not accurate, then it should be out by the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
We haven't heard a thing about a launch date, As soon as i hear something, I'll let you all know.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I just pre-ordered my GnoteII in the store, had to bypass losing my unlimited data so its a process for them to do, and I asked the lady when I can expect it by. Without hesitation she said 11/16 it will ship...

Well 5 minutes later she told me its the 27th...seems like they are confused themselves lol. I'm trying to check my order online but for some reason it's saying my info is incorrect.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The woman was probably confused with the iPhone 5 because that ships by 11/16. I have inquired about the Note 2 in two different stores, most recently today. The first time, the sales rep said it will likely be toward the end of the month. Tonight when I asked about a release date, the sales rep said all they know is that it will be at the end of the month but there is no official release date. My pre-order confirmation also says the expected ship date is 11/27. I would not get my hopes up for an early release. How did you bypass losing your unlimited data? By not upgrading?

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How can I check my preorder status? I entered in the information online and it keeps saying its wrong...at least I believe I'm putting in the correct information...I just ordered it in the store about 3 hours ago...surely it should be up now?

And for unlimited data this is what I did. My mom is on a basic account/phone. I transferred my upgrade to her number (we are on the same family plan). So she is technically getting the phone. They gave her a 2gb/10month plan. When I get the NoteII, I go in, activate it under my number and cancel her 2gb/month plan (free of charge). I keep my unlimited data plan and do not pay anything more a month.

Eggshen

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered online as soon as it became available. Mine is finally showing it will ship on the 16th, if anything changes I'll post. My roommate has his since the 9th because he is on AT&T. The phone will be worth the wait I promise you! I'm so jealous he has it first! He was an avid apple fanboy and has finally jumped ship to the Note II.

alvarez13

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered online as soon as it became available. Mine is finally showing it will ship on the 16th, if anything changes I'll post. My roommate has his since the 9th because he is on AT&T. The phone will be worth the wait I promise you! I'm so jealous he has it first! He was an avid apple fanboy and has finally jumped ship to the Note II.
Can you get us a screenshot of this? Maybe with personal info blurred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy