Pre Order Page is up

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How can I check my preorder status? I entered in the information online and it keeps saying its wrong...at least I believe I'm putting in the correct information...I just ordered it in the store about 3 hours ago...surely it should be up now?

And for unlimited data this is what I did. My mom is on a basic account/phone. I transferred my upgrade to her number (we are on the same family plan). So she is technically getting the phone. They gave her a 2gb/10month plan. When I get the NoteII, I go in, activate it under my number and cancel her 2gb/month plan (free of charge). I keep my unlimited data plan and do not pay anything more a month.

It should be through your confirmation email. It lists the ship by date in the email, but you can probe further by putting the pre-order confirmation number in the "Check Your Order Status" link along with your last name.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It should be through your confirmation email. It lists the ship by date in the email, but you can probe further by putting the pre-order confirmation number in the "Check Your Order Status" link along with your last name.

Ah thank you. Had to do the vzw.com option, not store option. Anyways sadly mine says ship by the 27th =[

justpastfinish

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I am having the same thing. When I go to track mine, all it says it order number: and that's it. No date, no tracking # of course...

Ditto. Not sure if it matters but I ordered over the phone and km on a business account. She also said I kept my unlimited data! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. Not sure if it matters but I ordered over the phone and km on a business account. She also said I kept my unlimited data! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I also ordered over the phone. I had to add another line, but I already had 5 lines, so I had to switch to the new . That's awesome you kept your unlimited data though!

Terry4505

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
So, Verizon has the time to announce the Droid DNA, but cannot offer up any info for those of us waiting (not so) patiently for the Note II...

I am curious, since the DNA is priced at $199 with a 2-year agreement, is there any chance the price of the Note II will be less than the $299-on contract as we are all expecting?

I am losing my patience waiting for this thing...

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows 11/27 ship date as well. Made my order at a 3rd party retailer on the 25th

Same here...I ordered mine the morning of 10/25...has always been 11/27. If you order on the website now it says will ship BY 11/27, the chat I had a few days ago, would not give a ship date, but told me I would have it BEFORE the 27th and to have my money in the account ASAP...so who knows?

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So, Verizon has the time to announce the Droid DNA, but cannot offer up any info for those of us waiting (not so) patiently for the Note II...

I am curious, since the DNA is priced at $199 with a 2-year agreement, is there any chance the price of the Note II will be less than the $299-on contract as we are all expecting?

I am losing my patience waiting for this thing...

The DNA was rumored way after the Note2 was available for pre order right? I don't get it. Why is the Note2 coming out later than the DNA?

My only guess would be Verizon's Droid love. I'm never buying a "droid" because of extensive milking they do of it. It's ridiculous how much money they throw at advertising these devices.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
You guys are wasting so much energy on this. I too have the Note 2 on pre-order. It comes out when it comes out. It's out of your control. Who cares why it is "late". Verizon has its reasons whether it is product roll-out contract schedules, manufacturing time to create the custom home button, or whatever.

For that matter, and I will certainly be in the minority on this, it's fine that it says Verizon on the home button. Whatever. I would rather be on verizon and have the top LTE coverage in the nation. When that changes to another carrier ill move to that carrier.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
You guys are wasting so much energy on this. I too have the Note 2 on pre-order. It comes out when it comes out. It's out of your control. Who cares why it is "late". Verizon has its reasons whether it is product roll-out contract schedules, manufacturing time to create the custom home button, or whatever.

For that matter, and I will certainly be in the minority on this, it's fine that it says Verizon on the home button. Whatever. I would rather be on verizon and have the top LTE coverage in the nation. When that changes to another carrier ill move to that carrier.
I'm sure I'll get used to the Verizon logo but it blows my mind they don't have an official date.

Still the lady last night said latest it'll ship is the 27th and it will take 2 days so expect it the 29th

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
The DNA was rumored way after the Note2 was available for pre order right? I don't get it. Why is the Note2 coming out later than the DNA?

My only guess would be Verizon's Droid love. I'm never buying a "droid" because of extensive milking they do of it. It's ridiculous how much money they throw at advertising these devices.

Verizon does better as a company with exclusive products or building the Droid brand (for which they pay so much to Lucas films).
As much as I love the GN2 it is a niche (phablet) phone. It will never sell the volume of an iphone or GS3. It's just too big for many.
Furthermore, the GN2 is available on 4 competing US carriers. It will not draw subscribers. Anyone from a competing carrier that wants the GN2 can get it without coming to Verizon. Even if the GN2 were not branded a Droid but sold exclusively by vzw they would have reason to promote and launch (like Thunderbolt). You will never see a Verizon GN2 commercial or launch party so pay attention when it is released or you may miss it.
Big Red is teaching Samsung a lesson about US marketing clout. Verizon promotes their exclusive phones more than any other carrier.
So if it's not exclusive to Big Red, get to the back of the line.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
It seems crazy to me that they would miss out on having these in store on black friday. Especially when they should know that all of the early TB adopters are now out of contract, and shopping for a new phone. Oh well, I'm not up until the 27th, so I have to wait either way.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered Nov. 2 with a ship date of Nov. 27. I've checked the status every few days since and it has not changed. It would be awesome if it ships sooner, but if not, the phone is worth waiting for IMO. I'm just happy that Verizon has the Note 2, otherwise I'd still be waiting for something as the HTC DNA is DOA to me due to the non-removable battery, not to mention I hate the stupid "Droid" branding (Droid Doesn't!!! :mad:).

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Should I bother preordering still or just wait for the in store release? More importantly do preorders show up on launch day? Or do they show up later?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt