Pre Order Page is up

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Should I bother preordering still or just wait for the in store release? More importantly do preorders show up on launch day? Or do they show up later?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

If you don't want to go to the store then preorder. You will receive the phone on launch day. All you have to do is call customer service to activate the phone. It is a simple process. I like preordering because I want to be the first one to take it out of the box and not be harassed at the Verizon store to buy accessories.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want to go to the store then preorder. You will receive the phone on launch day. All you have to do is call customer service to activate the phone. It is a simple process. I like preordering because I want to be the first one to take it out of the box and not be harassed at the Verizon store to buy accessories.

That's exactly why I ask because the sales reps always get to unbox the new phone and that's a process that I enjoy myself. Thanks man!

Eggshen

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I meant a picture of your thing saying shipping on the 16th. Nice though.

Ugh, I checked today at work and it still showed as the 16th. I just checked now to take a screen shot and show you... but now it's showing, " Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time."

Wtf Verizon, stop playing with my heart!

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
When the phone arrives if I preorder it, how do I actually go about activating it? And then, what do I have to do to switch it to my main unlimited line?

For some background information, I have 2 lines. An unlimited like and a basic line. I will be upgrading the basic line to purchase the Note 2. To finish off that process, I have to activate the Note 2 on the basic line then reactivate the basic phone on it's original line which will deactivate the Note 2. Now, I'm able to activate the Note 2 on my unlimited line but I don't know exactly how to do that? Will I need another SIM card?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
When the phone arrives if I preorder it, how do I actually go about activating it? And then, what do I have to do to switch it to my main unlimited line?

For some background information, I have 2 lines. An unlimited like and a basic line. I will be upgrading the basic line to purchase the Note 2. To finish off that process, I have to activate the Note 2 on the basic line then reactivate the basic phone on it's original line which will deactivate the Note 2. Now, I'm able to activate the Note 2 on my unlimited line but I don't know exactly how to do that? Will I need another SIM card?

Hey Chuck... you will have to call CS and have them put the SIM (there is a number on the SIM card) on your unlimited line. Once that is done, you will be good to go.

If you already have a SIM (and its compatible size-wise) you can use that card in the Note with no need to call CS. I am pretty sure this is the case. Someone else please verify?

zanshin825

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat essentially. I'm upgrading my wife's line to keep my unlimited data, then need to put the Note 2 on my line and my current phone on her line. I'm not preordering exactly for that reason. It's just much easier for me to go into the store and have everything done at once, particularly since my current SIM won't fit into the Note 2.

Unicorn56

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that Verizon is doing a lot of ad pushing for the Intuition. Maybe they are holding the Note 2 back while they dump the Intuition stock they have.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that Verizon is doing a lot of ad pushing for the Intuition. Maybe they are holding the Note 2 back while they dump the Intuition stock they have.
during my commute into philadelphia this morning I saw a Samsung/Verizon billboard for the Galaxy Note 2

it said "the next big thing is just days away"

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
what kills me is most other carriers are now offering specials on the phone, especially on black friday. $199, $249 with $100 gift card, blah blah and we wont even get to have ours by then. Then the question arises of when will vzw drop the price from $299 to $199.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
This is the the thing that bugs me to. You think Verizon would want to get this thing out before Black Friday to push the Note 2. Why wouldn't you release it before one of the biggest holiday shopping times around? Stupid move if you ask me.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
during my commute into philadelphia this morning I saw a Samsung/Verizon billboard for the Galaxy Note 2

it said "the next big thing is just days away"

Speculation for that 11/16 ship date soft launch Monday?

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I want to believe that the soft launch of 11/16 is possibly but most of our ship dates still have the 27th on it :\

Maybe they want to surprise us so we talk about how amazing Verizon is for shipping early lol. We will all wake up with shipping confirmations tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to believe that the soft launch of 11/16 is possibly but most of our ship dates still have the 27th on it :\

Maybe they want to surprise us so we talk about how amazing Verizon is for shipping early lol. We will all wake up with shipping confirmations tomorrow.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
If i had to take an over/under bet of the ship date being the 27th
...i'd go with the over

I have 0 faith in verizon delivering this device early, chances are we won't have it in hand until December

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone still seeing Nov 16th as their release date?

I am one of those that still has the shipping date listed as unavailable. I am also wearing out the refresh button waiting on it to tell me something. One in every 10-15 times I refresh, it will tell me November 16. I then immediately refresh and it is unavailable again. I was one of those that preordered before midnight on the day orders started. Don;t know if it makes a difference and I don't know that there is any hope, but that is what my order status is telling me.