People are getting mad about the logo on the home button. I don't get it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's not the same thing. Acura is the manufacturer of you car. Samsung is the manufacturer of the phone. No one is complaining about the Samsung logos. I bet you'd be pretty pissed off if you had an Acura of Illinois logo on you hood of you car though.

True. Dealers are not allowed to badge my car lol. But still, doesn't bother me on a phone for some reason

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm just mad that Verizon is releasing a phone (HTC DNA) they just announced today ahead of the Note 2 that was announced over 2 1/2 weeks ago!

The Nottinator

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm just mad that Verizon is releasing a phone (HTC DNA) they just announced today ahead of the Note 2 that was announced over 2 1/2 weeks ago!

The Nottinator

It's all about exclusivity and the Droid brand.
Verizon couldn't care less about a niche (phablet) product that is available on 4 other US carriers (not counting the many international).
The GN2 launch was delayed by the RAZR line and now the DNA launch is being moved ahead.
Big Red is sending Samsung a message about its power in the US market.
If you are not exclusive get to the back of the line.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a matter of time before someone figures out how to remove the logo. When the BB 9900/9930 launched, people didn't like the carrier logo at the bottom. Someone figured out all it took was a copper (genuine copper) penny and it would rub right off. I bet it will be something easy.

They already did figure out how to get rid of it. just cover it up with a sticker lol. Although i really careless about the logo, i dont really understand the big deal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20