So... I played with my friends T-Mobile...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The T-Mobile version as my friend switched from Verizon to T-Mobile to save a little bit of money. Seriously, I have never seen a screen like that before and I'm all of a sudden jealous. The camera is absolutely stunning and makes my RAZR Maxx HD feel like a childs toy. Well, not really but you get the point. Like the RAZR Maxx HD, the Note II has an amazing build quality and feels great in the hand. A little bit, but my hands are big enough for it. My main issue is how would the battery hold up with that screen compared to the RAZR HD? Hers seemed to die rather quickly for my taste but she said it lasts all day. Who knows, but nice phone either way. I'm a big Samsung guy and if I didn't buy a RAZR Maxx HD, I may have paid retail for this monster. :D

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The T-Mobile version as my friend switched from Verizon to T-Mobile to save a little bit of money. Seriously, I have never seen a screen like that before and I'm all of a sudden jealous. The camera is absolutely stunning and makes my RAZR Maxx HD feel like a childs toy. Well, not really but you get the point. Like the RAZR Maxx HD, the Note II has an amazing build quality and feels great in the hand. A little bit, but my hands are big enough for it. My main issue is how would the battery hold up with that screen compared to the RAZR HD? Hers seemed to die rather quickly for my taste but she said it lasts all day. Who knows, but nice phone either way. I'm a big Samsung guy and if I didn't buy a RAZR Maxx HD, I may have paid retail for this monster. :D

You could always sell yours and buy the GN2. I know you're thinking about it and you want it.....

On a side note, everything I've read about the GN2 battery has been positive. Many variables factor into battery life so you may get better battery life than your friend, or vice versa.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You could always sell yours and buy the GN2. I know you're thinking about it and you want it.....

On a side note, everything I've read about the GN2 battery has been positive. Many variables factor into battery life so you may get better battery life than your friend, or vice versa.

I could, but I do love my Maxx HD. I am just awed by the Note. Still not sure how I would feel on a daily basis with a phone that size though

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I could, but I do love my Maxx HD. I am just awed by the Note. Still not sure how I would feel on a daily basis with a phone that size though

You will not get anyone to talk you out of it and I bet you don't want talked out of it. So buy it! Lol.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You will not get anyone to talk you out of it and I bet you don't want talked out of it. So buy it! Lol.

Surprisingly, I'm not that bothered by it. I didn't even think about it until I read this post. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox