Here's a question for you guys. I'm thinking about buying a note 2 but do not want to lose my unlimited data and don't really want to pay 699$. If I add a line to my account with the minimum package can I suspend the account pay a monthly fee then switch the note to my unlimited line? I know when I was in the military Verizon let me pay a monthly fee while I was over seas so I didn't lose my account.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    11-15-2012 10:12 AM
    Here's a question for you guys. I'm thinking about buying a note 2 but do not want to lose my unlimited data and don't really want to pay 699$. If I add a line to my account with the minimum package can I suspend the account pay a monthly fee then switch the note to my unlimited line? I know when I was in the military Verizon let me pay a monthly fee while I was over seas so I didn't lose my account.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    I know you can add a line to get the lower price for the GN2. Once you do, you can move the GN2 to your line. Usually, the reps will put a dummy phone on the new line you added and will remove the data feature. But that 9.99 line really costs close to 16 or 17 bucks after you add taxes and fees. I doubt you can suspend a line you just added, but ymmv.
    11-15-2012 10:44 AM