VZW Rep Says SGN2 Might Come As Early As Nov 19

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I agree with this

...but an hour ago i got off the phone with VZW and the rep told me its shipping today
...and that she'll call me back at 430 to confirm

Love the enthusiasm, sir. However, Reps. know little to nothing when it comes to things like this. Throughout my many years of dealing with them from all different companies, they're right about 5% of the time and that isn't a joke. Shipping the 27th, be in hand 29th.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy is now saying that they were notified that they will be receiving their shipment of GN2 for Verizon on 11/27 and it will be available on 11/29. I think we all can agree that 11/29 is probably the the launch date.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Big Red rarely, if ever have two smartphones launch the same week.
The VZW exclusive HTC Droid DNA was moved up ahead of the GN2 and is launching this coming week.
The GN2 the week following Thanksgiving.
I know Samsung is just thrilled that Big Red is releasing their phone the week following Black Friday:mad:

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
The 19th....

I_Want_To_Believe_01.jpg

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
What's the benefit of pre-ordering other than getting it in the mail and being able to unbox yourself?

I've never preordered a phone, and have never not been able to get one in store...

I preordered the s3 and it came a couple of days before it was available in the stores!!!!!

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
its not going to ship before the 27th, or be in stores before the 29th

everyone just go enjoy thanksgiving, and then the week after we will get out devices

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
boooooo...reality slaps us all in the face daily ...all this debate, anticipation, and count down is half the fun. frankly once the phones come then comes the threads like "what do you hate about the note 2" or "what would you change about the note 2". right now the phone is still perfect for all of us :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
boooooo...reality slaps us all in the face daily ...all this debate, anticipation, and count down is half the fun. frankly once the phones come then comes the threads like "what do you hate about the note 2" or "what would you change about the note 2". right now the phone is still perfect for all of us :)

Oh, you can bet there will be some serious whining and crying once it releases.