It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

j0hnnyRingo

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy down here has had a Verizon demand for model out since early last week. When I saw it out I asked about purchase and was told not until 11/27.

I was in best buy again and spoke to the BB Mobile manager who has always been knowledgeable about phones, especially when my wife and I upgraded to our S3s,and he again said they were not on sale until Tuesday 11/27.

They could be clueless, but I'm hoping for a Tuesday purchase.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy down here has had a Verizon demand for model out since early last week. When I saw it out I asked about purchase and was told not until 11/27.

I was in best buy again and spoke to the BB Mobile manager who has always been knowledgeable about phones, especially when my wife and I upgraded to our S3s,and he again said they were not on sale until Tuesday 11/27.

They could be clueless, but I'm hoping for a Tuesday purchase.

If they allow you to purchase on Tuesday, I'll be very upset, unless they ship mine tomorrow with overnight delivery.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
They do ship overnight. BTW I think the OP has confused his release date in the title.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
They will start shipping out tomorrow and most people should receive theirs on or before the 29th. I'm sure we'll all start to see our cards getting charged starting tomorrow..

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
They will start shipping out tomorrow and most people should receive theirs on or before the 29th. I'm sure we'll all start to see our cards getting charged starting tomorrow..

Nice.....seen any activity/information on a 32 GB version? I saw a thread in the main thread where some guy claims he knows about them.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site

So if preorders are shipping tomorrow, when will they be available in the store? I have been hearing Tues.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Woohoo! That would be awesome! I'm off the next four days, so will be home for delivery and will have some time to play with my new toy before going back to work! :p

I'm not expecting to see anything from VZW tomorrow

def. not expecting it to ship

Party pooper! ;) :p LOL

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
its shipping on tuesday w/ 2 day shipping
wont be here until thursday at the earliest
in stores thursday at the earliest

"Joe The Insider" is living up to what everyone should expect from a verizon rep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad