It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I wish i could provide the proof i have with you guysy, but Verizon takes these things seriously with their employees. Until they officially announce a release date, if we say anything they have a right to terminate us.

All i can ,say is the phone releases kn 11/29 and preorders ship 11/27 which is this week, so let's stop speculating and look forward to getting our phones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I just wanted to say thanks for all your info. you've given us over the last couple weeks. Glad you actually care about keeping your job as well! Now I'll go check my pre-order status every hour.....

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I've probably checked my bank account and email 20 times already today and it's only 10:20am est my time. I'm terrible but just can't wait any longer!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've probably checked my bank account and email 20 times already today and it's only 10:20am est my time. I'm terrible but just can't wait any longer!!

Damn......like a crack addict! Hahahahaha

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get any emails or confirmations yet? The DNA people started getting their shipping info around 3-4pm est so I'm basing my thoughts on that.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get any emails or confirmations yet? The DNA people started getting their shipping info around 3-4pm est so I'm basing my thoughts on that.

3-4pm the day before it ships? I'd guess they ship tomorrow and we get notifications after the fact. Maybe tomorrow evening.

coachtom99

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I know it has to be taken with a grain of salt but I just called my Verizon store and they said they are expecting it today and will begin selling tomorrow. I'm going to check back tonight on it and will post my findings.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
3-4pm the day before it ships? I'd guess they ship tomorrow and we get notifications after the fact. Maybe tomorrow evening.

The DNA people started getting shipping emails 3-4pm on Sunday the 18th 3 days before the in store release date. Most of them received the phone on Wednesday the 21st.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I know it has to be taken with a grain of salt but I just called my Verizon store and they said they are expecting it today and will begin selling tomorrow. I'm going to check back tonight on it and will post my findings.

I will be very, very angry if they get it in the store before I get my pre-order...

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Just for s and giggles, I just called my local store and they said they were going to get them in tomorrow. I'll be really pissed if I pre ordered and could get it in store before I got mine in the mail. I'll be calling them tomorrow about 5 times.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Just for s and giggles, I just called my local store and they said they were going to get them in tomorrow. I'll be really pissed if I pre ordered and could get it in store before I got mine in the mail. I'll be calling them tomorrow about 5 times.

If that's the case, I will cancel my preorder and go to the store to pick it up. This situation would be ridiculous especially for those that have been waiting for the phone after ordering over a month ago.

pgreeny69

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just called my local Verizon and they were clueless. Called Best buy and they said they should have them tomorrow. Idk though. I pre ordered through Best Buy, would be nice to get it tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
If that's the case, I will cancel my preorder and go to the store to pick it up. This situation would be ridiculous especially for those that have been waiting for the phone after ordering over a month ago.

Honestly, I don't think they'll have them in store before the 29th. I called another store by me and he went and checked and they weren't on the shipment today. He said typically, they'd be on today's shipment to sell the next day.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I wish i could provide the proof i have with you guysy, but Verizon takes these things seriously with their employees. Until they officially announce a release date, if we say anything they have a right to terminate us.

All i can ,say is the phone releases kn 11/29 and preorders ship 11/27 which is this week, so let's stop speculating and look forward to getting our phones.

^^^^^ THIS!!! I trust what Joe says, so no worries. I'm going about my business and will keep a lookout for the shipping confirmation e-mail in the next 24 hours or so. :p :::keep telling myself to relax in the meantime::: ;) Woohoo! Sorry, that slipped out. :p

miiike

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Receiving their shipment tomorrow doesn't mean they are allowed to sell them before the 29th.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Fwiw: my best buy manager says they received internal memo to clear accessories room an they expect it in tomorrow for sale on Thursday.