Which do you think is the most popular color White of Titanium?

What color N2 are you getting?

• Total voters

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I"m going with white. Always had black or charcoal phones, so looking for something different. Going to use it with a black Monaco vertical pouch, so I think the white will contrast nicely with it. I do however think the more popular color overall will be Titanium gray.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've always gone with dark colored phones but with the N2 I'm considering going white. I was really leaning more towards white than titanium until I heard that the white devices tend to turn a little yellow after awhile. That has put me back in the fence. I have until the 29th to make my final decision.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Personally I believe that the most popular color will be white as all I ever see these days are white phones out in public. I ordered the titanium gray because that color is pretty sick. 10 more days!!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Titanium for me too. Not to knock white phones, but they seem feminine to me......but that's my opinion.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Titanium for me too. Not to knock white phones, but they seem feminine to me......but that's my opinion.
I was just gonna post that. I got a white SG3 just to hold me over until the Maxx HD came out. Once it came out I didn't like it so I preordered a titanium Note 2. Every time I pull my white SG3 out I feel like I'm on my wife's phone.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

As a dude, I initially had the same concern. So I checked with the females around me and they said otherwise about the Note 2 (must be the size! TWSS ;)). :p

Also, there is a similar thread in the main Note 2 forum where it's about 60% for Titanium Gray and 40% for Marble White:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/205094-color-marble-white-titanium-gray.html

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I am a dude, but I like the white better...I like the way it accents the front of the phone. I like gray, but this Titanium Gray is too dark for me, so I am going white for something different. All of my other phones have been black or gray (Bionic). I would really like Blue, but that isn't going to happen for a while, if ever.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I was just gonna post that. I got a white SG3 just to hold me over until the Maxx HD came out. Once it came out I didn't like it so I preordered a titanium Note 2. Every time I pull my white SG3 out I feel like I'm on my wife's phone.

Now that's funny.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Im getting the titanium as well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Awesome!! It seems like over the past few weeks people are liking the titanium over the white where as I see way more white gs3s that other colors.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

It sounds to me like you are questioning your manhood, or afraid of exposing your femine side...lmao! J/K

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a pebble blue GSIII and my son has the white. I notice when the screen is off my screen looks like it covers the whole face of the phone. My sons white one, you can see the black square with a white ring around it. So I think darker cases look cleaner sleeker.
So titanium for me.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Wonder which color shows the Verizon on the home button less

Haha. The more people talk about that damn button I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon made the button flash different neon colors like a strip club sign. Just to give people that complain about the button a reason to complain about it.

I Am so happy Verizon is even carrying the Note II, they could put the word cupcake on it. I am happy to give VZW my money for it. At least it doesn't say apple on it.

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I was originally going to get titanium but white was all they had in store so white it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX