Shipping Early!!!

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine says 27th still. Don't read too much into it if yours doesn't. We all should have them Wednesday and Thursday. One week left, boys and girls! Game on!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That is a quite a nice change...maybe they will start shipping them out early? Probably getting our hopes up.

I noticed its off the homepage lol.

They bumped it to make room for the Droid DNA & Windows Phone 8 devices. Yet somehow they have to keep the iPhone on the main page. WTF as if people don't know it exists and more people buy it from Apple than they do from the carriers anyways.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
When I pre-order tomorrow I am going to find out if I choose 1 day shipping will I get it on the 28th or 29th, because if they are going to hold it up a day to insure it doesn't arrive early then I won't pay the extra freight fee.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
When I pre-order tomorrow I am going to find out if I choose 1 day shipping will I get it on the 28th or 29th, because if they are going to hold it up a day to insure it doesn't arrive early then I won't pay the extra freight fee.

No choice on shipping during preorder

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine also says not available. Probably means nothing but of course I'm reading into it.

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)

I wouldn't get hopes up because of no date. Mine has never shown a date.

But we can our hopes up knowing we could receive it Tues!!

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, there is Christmas, Birthday, Independence Day, etc.....haha.

My wife always complains that she has nothing to get me for Christmas......although we were talking last night about the Note 2 - she said "you know you're gonna have to get me one too, right?"......I recently converted her from the Iturd to the S3 and she hasn't looked back. What have I done? Lol

Gobble Gobble!

So you pushed your wife in with the bad crowd. Do you understand the ramifications of what you have done? The power you have given her to use against you at will. Not to mention the loss of more paychecks to feed her addiction also. And If she ever divorces you she will be going after all of your electronics.
You will be left in the shell of the man you were.

PS. HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't get hopes up because of no date. Mine has never shown a date.

But we can our hopes up knowing we could receive it Tues!!

I'm not getting my hopes up. Just wishful thinking since mine has always said the 27th:D

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Obviously IBCOP didn`t get the memo... "Protect your boy toys gentlemen"...
I am having a blast decorating the christmas tree. It will be ready in a few days for presents underneath to myself. Guess what I get?
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Last edited:

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I betcha its on a ship, somewhere inside of statues and hidden inside crates underneath knockoff Ipads, so apple doesn't try to stop the shipments through customs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781