Shipping Early!!!

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm liking that quite a bit indeed!!! Anyone else notice anything?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
That is a quite a nice change...maybe they will start shipping them out early? Probably getting our hopes up.

I noticed its off the homepage lol.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
That is a quite a nice change...maybe they will start shipping them out early? Probably getting our hopes up.

I noticed its off the homepage lol.

Its been off the homepage for a week now thanks to the DNA I think. I just tried to use the order status tool and its also still down.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking that quite a bit indeed!!! Anyone else notice anything?

I noticed it still says will ship by 11/27 on the picture of the phone but you're right, the preorder button is gone and there is now an add to cart button.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Go try to talk to a Sales Rep on the vzw website. its 11pm central time and the wait time is 5minutes. The longest time, no matter time of day, I've had was like 30 seconds wait. lol everyone is rushing there.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I was told to call customer service when I tried live chat. Nice... They are customer service and are there for order questions :(

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but the speculation is so much fun!!

It does give me a chuckle sometimes. People get all wound up about the release......

But look at me - I sat in line yesterday at Sam's Club for 6 hours for their VIP sale - but I scored the 60" LED tv for $698.....that's an entertainment value!

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I am now starting to get pretty impatient about this release. I mean, give me my phone already! Take my money! I was acting like an adult, but now I am in full 12 year old and I don't give a . I want my phone, damnit!

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Verizon has a history of shipping pre-orders well before having the phone in stores. I should know. I received my GSIII on July 5.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii/186576-shes-my-hands.html

The phone was in stores July 12th. I had activation problems when I got the phone on July 5th and had to take it in to a store to solve my issue. The store reps were flabergasted that I had the phone already. :)

So... based on past history.. and the fact its Samsung too.. there is a chance the pre-orders might get the phone early.

Anyway.... I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!! :)

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It does give me a chuckle sometimes. People get all wound up about the release......

But look at me - I sat in line yesterday at Sam's Club for 6 hours for their VIP sale - but I scored the 60" LED tv for $698.....that's an entertainment value!

I'm a line sitter as well, just not for iPhones. Last year it was the Thunderbolt and the day before yesterday I waited for 12 hours outside of a local best buy for the Wii U. Years ago I did the same for the Wii and also did a literal 3 day stint outside Walmart for the PS3. So worth it!! People were bringing us coffee and hot chocolate and food. I was a district manager of a local Pizzeria at the time so we had endless pizza delivered for survival purposes.

To me, its so much fun speculating and looking forward to things like this. Its just plain fun.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The more reviews I watch, the crazier its driving me I don't have the phone. Before going to bed I spent an hour watching reviews, reading about the phone, and reading this thread at the end. I had a dream that the phone shipped today lol.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a line sitter as well, just not for iPhones. Last year it was the Thunderbolt and the day before yesterday I waited for 12 hours outside of a local best buy for the Wii U. Years ago I did the same for the Wii and also did a literal 3 day stint outside Walmart for the PS3. So worth it!! People were bringing us coffee and hot chocolate and food. I was a district manager of a local Pizzeria at the time so we had endless pizza delivered for survival purposes.

To me, its so much fun speculating and looking forward to things like this. Its just plain fun.

You had it made! On a side note, I am trying to score a Wii U for my son....

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers