Shipping Early!!!

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
It does give me a chuckle sometimes. People get all wound up about the release......

But look at me - I sat in line yesterday at Sam's Club for 6 hours for their VIP sale - but I scored the 60" LED tv for $698.....that's an entertainment value!

I'm a line sitter as well, just not for iPhones. Last year it was the Thunderbolt and the day before yesterday I waited for 12 hours outside of a local best buy for the Wii U. Years ago I did the same for the Wii and also did a literal 3 day stint outside Walmart for the PS3. So worth it!! People were bringing us coffee and hot chocolate and food. I was a district manager of a local Pizzeria at the time so we had endless pizza delivered for survival purposes.

To me, its so much fun speculating and looking forward to things like this. Its just plain fun.

Haha, I'm the opposite, CAN NOT STAND to wait in line or deal with the hords of people. I have no patience for it. I'd rather pay a little more money to avoid it and spend my time doing other things. So of course I loathe Black Friday too! I try to avoid retail places that whole week! :)

As to the Verizon Pre-order page, it looks like they have a backend database or server problem with the gobbly-gook it displays after entering your pre-order info. They may've had a server failure or purposely took it down? ;) Hmmm...

strunk27

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, what's the likelihood of the Note 2 selling out? I'm not eligible to upgrade until the 23rd and I'm a little nervous about pre-ordering so late.

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I looked at my credit card online statement and there are 2 pending transactions for a $1 from Verizon . One is a $1 charge the other $1 credit. I usually see a $1 charge when I get fuel at the gas station before they charge me the full amount

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The more reviews I watch, the crazier its driving me I don't have the phone. Before going to bed I spent an hour watching reviews, reading about the phone, and reading this thread at the end. I had a dream that the phone shipped today lol.

Same here. I think I've watch every possible video on YouTube so far.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I looked at my credit card online statement and there are 2 pending transactions for a $1 from Verizon . One is a $1 charge the other $1 credit. I usually see a $1 charge when I get fuel at the gas station before they charge me the full amount

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
Was it there before today?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, what's the likelihood of the Note 2 selling out? I'm not eligible to upgrade until the 23rd and I'm a little nervous about pre-ordering so late.

This is my first preorder but after some substantial research I went with it because the majority of people said it would arrive on or even before the in store release date. I wouldn't be worried about it selling out online but I do worry about it selling out in store on release day depending on where you live.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
This brings back memories of all of the excitement and anticipation over the Galaxy Nexus around this time last year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
This brings back memories of all of the excitement and anticipation over the Galaxy Nexus around this time last year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

And the Tbolt excitement of 2011!

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else searching around for early shipping info? I found a post on the Verizon Community forums where someone with username Caitlin posted that hers is olbeing shipped and now I can't find it again.

Bowman53

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else searching around for early shipping info? I found a post on the Verizon Community forums where someone with username Caitlin posted that hers is olbeing shipped and now I can't find it again.

I can say mine is being shipped too....heck I could even tell you I have mine in hand. But without proof.....doesn't really matter does it.

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Can you imagine what would happen if you and a friend conspired to each post independent screenshots of the verizon status page photoshopped to say "shipped" with todays date! What a cruel joke that would be. The moment that was done it would make its way to every Board on the subject and then to the countless websites that post on this stuff. Everyone would be freaked out.

This is why I have adopted a position that I just dont care. November 29 is now within easy reach. Enjoy the thanksgiving holiday and when you go back to work or school next Monday you'll know its coming at the end of that week!!!