Shipping Early!!!

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005T...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2352580

I got this one because the speeds are better than sandisk and much MUCH more durable than sandisk. Cheaper too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

That's an sd card not a micro sd. If you wanted 32gb from Samsung you'd need this - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005T...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2352580

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm a silver member with BBY. So I was able to purchase black Friday items online starting Monday. I purchased that very card. I used a $5 rewards certificate on it as well. Out the door it cost $14.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

How did you manage that? I am a silver BBY member as well.

Edit: NVM I see that it's done and over with. Wish I would have seen that earlier I would have gotten one too!

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
That's a full SD card.

And what's more, can you move the memory card discussion to it's own thread? You all keep getting me excited every time I see the "Shipping Early" thread pop to the top.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
That's a full SD card.

And what's more, can you move the memory card discussion to it's own thread? You all keep getting me excited every time I see the "Shipping Early" thread pop to the top.

I think we all know they are not shipping until the 27th.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
buzzkill for me. my good friend is an assistant manager at a fairly big verizon store in Scottsdale, AZ and as of this morning, there are no units on the "in-transit" report for her store and she said usually units show up long prior to a week in advance. She says its very possible she wont get any in store. My buzz kill is that I have two gift cards I want to use to alleviate the retail price but cant use them on a pre order. My wait just got longer. :(

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
That's a full SD card.

Totally agree!! My heart jumps a bit each time.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm right there with you guys. I want it and I want yesterday. Watching YouTube reviews help. I dare anyone to ignore the forums, ignore your confirmation email, and YouTube. It will probably help pass the time faster.

cpuangel

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You skipped too many steps.
Before complaining about the next OS there will be complaints about the locked boot loader, signal strength, google wallet, blue tooth, accessories, and then the next OS.

-------------------------------------------------------

You forgot battery due to LTE

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay