Shipping Early!!!

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm a loser and continue to check the forums and my email every couple hours. At least with this phone I plan in keeping it for the whole two years haha.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a loser and continue to check the forums and my email every couple hours. At least with this phone I plan in keeping it for the whole two years haha.

I've never had a phone 2 years. I think I might be able to squeeze 4 or 5 months outta this one, until the next best thing arrives. :D

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Haha wow. I've gone 12 months. That's the longest for me. I need to get out of thus game. I am a grown man.

I take that as an insult. I am a grown man at 47. Now if you would have said grown up, that would be a different story. lol. I'm with IBCOP. If I make it 5 months, that would be a proud moment!

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Same here. Thank goodness tapatalk makes checking the forums so easy. I probably check the Note 2 forums 100 times a day easily. Oh yeah the vzw status update thing too...I may have a record for checking that.

I can see a need for a cell phone rehab in the future. Good news though everyone!!! We are in the final stretch here. Only one more week!!!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I've never had dope, but I now know what It feels like to chase ur next high. Damn, this phone has me fiendin'!
Sent from my S3,that I'm dumping for the Note2...

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You all are.lucky to be getting it soon. I have to drool till march!

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
You all are.lucky to be getting it soon. I have to drool till march!

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

All you have to do is take away everyone's lunch money, Max out your card and or sell your soul. That's what I do now.
Learned how to do this from the Meth commercials.

I swear I don't need help.

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I take that as an insult. I am a grown man at 47. Now if you would have said grown up, that would be a different story. lol. I'm with IBCOP. If I make it 5 months, that would be a proud moment!

Haha sorry, but like one guy said, new phones are like crack to me. I need to stop the insanity. Shut technology.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Haha sorry, but like one guy said, new phones are like crack to me. I need to stop the insanity. Shut technology.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

To be honest I don't know what to do without my addiction. I'm really not sure I want to go back out into the real world. Loose weight, build something, fix stuff around the farm, be constructive. What kind of life is that anyways.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So tell, how many Christmases a year do you have...

Well, there is Christmas, Birthday, Independence Day, etc.....haha.

My wife always complains that she has nothing to get me for Christmas......although we were talking last night about the Note 2 - she said "you know you're gonna have to get me one too, right?"......I recently converted her from the Iturd to the S3 and she hasn't looked back. What have I done? Lol

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine also says not available. Probably means nothing but of course I'm reading into it.

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay