Am I too OLD to be this excited?!

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So, this is sort of an informal poll to see how old most of the people who are overly excited about getting their Note 2.

At just over 50, should I be this excited over a phone?? I mean, I know I've always been a gadget freak, but I would imagine most of you guys (and girls) here are much younger.

Let me know!

Thanks...

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm 44 and feel the same way! :) Trying to be patient waiting for the phone to ship, but feel like a kid at Christmas, can't wait! :p I already have all my accessories, just need the most important part yet! lol

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I agree!

So, this is sort of an informal poll to see how old most of the people who are overly excited about getting their Note 2.

At just over 50, should I be this excited over a phone?? I mean, I know I've always been a gadget freak, but I would imagine most of you guys (and girls) here are much younger.

Let me know!

Thanks...

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm 28 and also super excited about this phone. All day long I'm checking for updates and seeing what's going on with any news. Looking for early release dates and all that jazz. Gadgets are awesome and this one is pretty much the ultimate gadget. Years ago you'd have to have 5 different gadgets to do what this thing does. 11/29 please come soon!!!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

the devastator

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
30 over here. This is pretty much the only thing i get excited about. everything else is meh, but when there is a new phone coming out that i want to buy i read/watch everything i can about it.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
21 here. Currently in class reading about it..I want it now lol. Constantly checking order status and email. I hate you verizon. 10 more days? Come on=[

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
30 over here. This is pretty much the only thing i get excited about. everything else is meh, but when there is a new phone coming out that i want to buy i read/watch everything i can about it.

I'm the exact same way. I'm usually very mellow and don't get too excited about stuff but phones get me going crazy like a kid who just won a toys r us shopping spree. I'm 20 btw.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm only 19 but phones are the only thing that get my excitement. I love rumors and speculation. You're never too old to be passionate about something! I know I'll still get excited about this stuff when I'm 50. (Assuming we still use cell phones haha)

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm only 19 but phones are the only thing that get my excitement. I love rumors and speculation. You're never too old to be passionate about something! I know I'll still get excited about this stuff when I'm 50. (Assuming we still use cell phones haha)

It'll probably be a brain/cochlear implant. All you have to do is "Think" about calling someone and it'll happen!

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
41 here, and very excited! This is my first preordered phone and first android device!!

Check out Verizon community forums, as there is someone who just posted that they called and got a tracking number for her Note2!! Says it shows it shipped Friday and is arriving tomorrow through FedEx. They preordered in store though.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
41 here, and very excited! This is my first preordered phone and first android device!!

Check out Verizon community forums, as there is someone who just posted that they called and got a tracking number for her Note2!! Says it shows it shipped Friday and is arriving tomorrow through FedEx. They preordered in store though.

Can you post a link to those forums please?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
20 year old engineering student here and I can't wait to use the s-note features!
This is what I am most excited about.

So did I, in store they told me it will ship the 16th at the earliest, 27th at the very latest. I still haven't gotten anything...

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
57 here and I am ashamed how much getting a new phone excites me! I read EVERYTHING I can...I mean a real obession until it arrives! I ordered it at 7:00 AM on Oct 25th and this wait is unbearable. Luckily, my wife doesn't make fun of me, at least not to my face, ha!

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
To all who say they're embarrassed or ashamed to be excited - DON'T BE! Way too many people today don't get excited over anything anymore, & that's just sad. Being excited means that there's excitement in your life - ENJOY IT! And age has nothing to do with it, it means you're still alive - not just living! (By the way, do you see my excitement with all my exclamation points? :D)

I'm 38 & I'm excited to be finally get this device! I've been following it for months, been sitting on my upgrade the whole time with a dying phone & I think my wife is getting really sick of me talking about it all the time. :p

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I am also obsessed I'm constantly on YouTube looking for new videos and on the forum to see what everyone is saying about this beautiful phone I can't wait to get my hands on one

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma