Does anyone find it strange...

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone find it strange that the Note II is apparently coming out in a week, but Verizon still hasn't announced an official release date? Or is this a normal thing for them?

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone find it strange that the Note II is apparently coming out in a week, but Verizon still hasn't announced an official release date? Or is this a normal thing for them?

I find it strange that US cellular Where I live already has it yet Verizon doesnt. I live n podunk Kansas.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. Does anyone else have a sense of frustration that could turn violent over this waiting game while everyone else has been playing with theirs for a month now. By the time we get ours the Note II will be old news... lol. It seems worse to me than when we had to wait on the Rezound, Razr and Gnex last year at this time.
I probably would be more at ease if I didn't have to watch everyone else play with theirs the last FOUR WEEKS.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Right? 4 weeks! Of course we will have the multi window feature on board. A small consolation for the wait. Come on Verizon! I need to change my Tapatalk signature.

Take it for what its worth but a Guy just posted on XDA that his card has been authorized? Hmm

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Right? 4 weeks! Of course we will have the multi window feature on board. A small consolation for the wait. Come on Verizon! I need to change my Tapatalk signature.

Take it for what its worth but a Guy just posted on XDA that his card has been authorized? Hmm

Can you post a link please?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You have to understand Verizon doesn't do anything fast.....always the last to release the device (unless it's an Iturd), last to provide updates, last to do anything. But we are the chumps for putting up with it.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Its sad really. I mean 4 weeks after other carriers? Ridiculous. I better at least get my N2 next week or I am really going to lose it! Lol

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

I have read sprint and tmobile got the multi function window update a week or two ago. So they still got that feature before us anyways.
This whole wait process has been about the Droid Razr HD series and Droid DNA more than the multi function is my guess.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I would have been happy with an update. You are right it is all about the Droid brand and positioning.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would have been happy with an update. You are right it is all about the Droid brand and positioning.

I am glad the multi-window feature is coming at launch. IF, Verizon had to push a software update for it we would be looking at January for that at the earliest so no thanks, I can live with a delay so I can have it at launch.

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone find it strange that the Note II is apparently coming out in a week, but Verizon still hasn't announced an official release date?

Does anyone find it strange that for a week now, Verizon's web site has said the Note 2 is "shipping by 11/27" and said people still think they haven't said when it will be available.

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Does Verizon shoot itself in the foot for this device not being ready and available for Black Sales days? Is the delay because of the logo on the button taking more time then expected? Is the delay intentional to pump other phones at crunch time instead? Is their software development, and bloats, not syncing correctly yet? Samsung is on a roll and Verizon can`t keep pace?... Verizon, down the line, remember My Space....

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone find it strange that for a week now, Verizon's web site has said the Note 2 is "shipping by 11/27" and said people still think they haven't said when it will be available.

Idk if you're trying to be a smart ass but what you said and what I asked are two different things. Verizon has not given an official announcement on the release date. I think that's weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance