Will the Verizon Note 2 come with Ear buds?

Malcomn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I've seen that AT&T's Note 2 does not come with ear buds but for sprint they do. I found that kinda strange. I know that they're not the best ear buds but they're free which to me is the best price.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that they will not. I don't believe they are listed as "in the box" on the website either. I hope they do but that could be $3 profit that Verizon would have to give up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I've seen that AT&T's Note 2 does not come with ear buds but for sprint they do. I found that kinda strange. I know that they're not the best ear buds but they're free which to me is the best price.

The headphones that comes with the Sprint version are really nice. It would have been good to have them included in the package. I have the AT&T version of the Note 2 and it does not. I was thinking of doing like one of the above posters and investing in some Beats headphones.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I have gone back to a good set of earphones with mic as opposed to wireless blue tooth.
Since I keep music, movies, and video clips on my phone stereo earphones sound better than an earpiece. The kind that are made for android smartphones can control your music (play, pauae, stop, skip and back), volume as well as microphone for conversation. It will keep me from having to put large GN2 to the side of my head.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Another brilliant cost cutting measure by big V. No biggie to me I never used them anyways. Of course I find the new apple earbud commercial so comical how they go on about how if the ear isn't round then why are the ear buds, and yet that is exactly what Apple has been shipping for better part of a decade or more since the iPod launched. Now their innovated what another crappy earbud design. I have my nice Skull Candy earbuds.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow, they don't come with the phone, I have the s3 with the white ear buds. I hate that color so I will buy my Note 2 next month and I was on ebay and purchase 2 samsung ear buds black of course. But, check out the price he is selling them for $7.99, they will be in my mailbox 2morrow.

Original Samsung Galaxy S3/3 II/2 Blk/Slvr EHS44ASSBE Headphones Headset | eBay

Do these come with a mic and controls for volume and music playback (play, pause, skip, back)?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes they do if you scroll down the eBay page I posted. You can see the full headset with the mic, play, pause, back and skip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
It's incredibly cheap of VZW ( and ATT as well) to ditch the OEM earbuds. Not that you're missing anything - the included buds are typically horrible sounding for music playback and barely acceptable for telephone duty. I'd personally grab a set of Ultimate Ears ue350vi off ebay for around $45. If that's too much then yes, you can grab a set of the Sammy OEM buds off ebay for $8 or so with free shipping. But I'm very guilty of being an audiophile so lossless format music and decent 'cans are a must for me. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay