12-11-2012 10:26 AM
40 12
tools
    Yep and Samsung has since come out and said they will stop supplying apple with display components.

Samsung makes about 80% of the guts of the iPhone and it wouldnt surprise me if they cut off more supplies/components.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    IMO they would be stupid to stop supplying apple... They are make big money off of the parts they sell to apple

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    11-28-2012 02:36 PM
    IMO they would be stupid to stop supplying apple... They are make big money off of the parts they sell to apple

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Considering Samsungs got it's hands in so much tech and has record sales in most of it's divisions losing Apple isnt a big deal.

11-28-2012 07:55 PM
    Samsung will simply supply their components to other companies who are building their own devices, Amazon, MS, Google, etc. etc. As for infringing, Tim Cook doesn't have the balz to go after Google directly so he keeps skirting around by attacking Samsung. Bottom line is if Samsung is infringing so is every other Android OEM and Google as well so go BIG or GO HOME.
    11-28-2012 08:39 PM
    Tim Cook is going to take down Apple on his own. Jobs would have also but at a much slower pace.
    11-28-2012 10:21 PM
    11-29-2012 12:55 AM
    Well at least I sold off my iP5 and iPad 3 and got my new Galaxy Note 2 and looking to get a Nexus 7. By selling my crapple hardware I effectively took (2) sales away from Apple which is their primary margin maker.
    11-29-2012 05:47 PM
    Yep and Samsung has since come out and said they will stop supplying apple with display components.

Samsung makes about 80% of the guts of the iPhone and it wouldnt surprise me if they cut off more supplies/components.

Ya they can't do that until their contract runs out though without facing other legal issues.
    12-09-2012 05:41 PM
    Samsung will simply supply their components to other companies who are building their own devices, Amazon, MS, Google, etc. etc. As for infringing, Tim Cook doesn't have the balz to go after Google directly so he keeps skirting around by attacking Samsung. Bottom line is if Samsung is infringing so is every other Android OEM and Google as well so go BIG or GO HOME.
    Apple can't go after Google. Google has the resources the completely destroy Apple. Everyone sees Apple as this all mighty powerful business entity, which they kind of are. But at the same time Google has their hands in so many things is not even funny. Few people realize how Google revolutionized the internet, and basically did it by having so many of their products and services for free. It's pretty amazing really. Also compare Google's work environment to Apple's. Apple's facility is in China, with suicide nets around the building. Google has a nap room, video game room and has been named one of the best companies to work for period. Even with the high stress working for the company brings. Google is FAR more powerful than Apple, they just do it more quietly. They don't need a web cast for every out of date "new" product they announce comes out.
    12-09-2012 05:47 PM
    Apple can't go after Google. Google has the resources the completely destroy Apple. Everyone sees Apple as this all mighty powerful business entity, which they kind of are. But at the same time Google has their hands in so many things is not even funny. Few people realize how Google revolutionized the internet, and basically did it by having so many of their products and services for free. It's pretty amazing really. Also compare Google's work environment to Apple's. Apple's facility is in China, with suicide nets around the building. Google has a nap room, video game room and has been named one of the best companies to work for period. Even with the high stress working for the company brings. Google is FAR more powerful than Apple, they just do it more quietly. They don't need a web cast for every out of date "new" product they announce comes out.
    true but all of this is irrelevant
    in legal disputes the only thing that matters is cash and apple has a lot more of it
    12-09-2012 06:19 PM
    Eff Apple in the neck.
    TechNut79 likes this.
    12-09-2012 06:24 PM
    I am so tired of Apple and their lawsuits. This is way out of hand. I wouldn't use an Apple product even if someone gave it to me. I do prefer Android. I hope Apple gets what they deserve...to lose. Rotten to their core....shame on them!

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    Me too...sent from a lost soul using apple maps.....
    12-10-2012 01:47 AM
    Yes they do. You tie Google and all their manufactures together and Apple is a ant. In this day, information is gold, and Google has, and continues to win that game.
    12-10-2012 01:49 AM
    in legal disputes the only thing that matters is cash and apple has a lot more of it
    Not true, because Google is more than just Google. Google also has the backing of all it's manufacturers as well. Google has its hands in things most people don't even realize.
    12-11-2012 10:11 AM
    Most of these companies have more than enough cash to fight any legal battle. Even RIM was fighting it out recently.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    12-11-2012 10:23 AM
    Not true, because Google is more than just Google. Google also has the backing of all it's manufacturers as well. Google has its hands in things most people don't even realize.
    In a fridge full of technology Google is the milk. No matter what device is in there they eventually have to pour a little El Goog onto their cereal or mix it in to make bread. They are a tech staple. Apple is a piece of cake. It relies on many other things to make it work.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    12-11-2012 10:26 AM
40 12