Officially Shipped Thread

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
For me that link shows a bit more: "Ace Order Location: W781001" and instead of "Check back tomorrow" it says "Sent for processing".

Does anyone know how to interpret the Ace Order Location?

AirlinerDudeB6

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My order status just changed to "There is an error in your order. Please refer to the email sent for more information. "

I have not gotten any email from Verizon. I called Customer Service...she had to "check with the internet team becuase she doesnt see any issues on her end". After 15 minutes on hold, she comes back and says that there are no issues with my order and they can't explain the error message....She said that it will ship tomorrow.

uhhhhh...does this sound legit??

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with CS. He confirmed that it did ship out today. Not sure if I should totally buy into that as he couldn't give me a tracking number. But, FWIW, that's what I was told. South Texas, ordered on 24th. Card has a hold charge on it.

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So I called to check my CC (can't check it online) and its still at what it was this morning...which did not include the charge. Is it a "pending" charge you guys are getting? If so then I will feel relieved lol.

Also I tried calling VZW and they said their hold time is really long because they were getting bombarded with phone calls lol. Imagine how many calls theyd be getting if they actually advertised and pushed the phone...

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
So I called to check my CC (can't check it online) and its still at what it was this morning...which did not include the charge. Is it a "pending" charge you guys are getting? If so then I will feel relieved lol.

Also I tried calling VZW and they said their hold time is really long because they were getting bombarded with phone calls lol. Imagine how many calls theyd be getting if they actually advertised and pushed the phone...

Mine is indeed a pending charge. It has not gone through yet.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I hold an IT position in a company that ships out products somewhat similar to the way VZW might. The tracking numbers are placed on the boxes most likely by an automated conveyor belt system. The system is automated to tie the tracking number to the order, but that doesn't mean the customer will be able to see it right away. Oftentimes there will be a database batch process (stored procedure or perhaps a data warehouse update for fellow geeks) that will update the sales system from the shipping system.

'Not saying this is definitely true, just making a point that bigger companies are not necessarily "real-time" about all of this, for various internal reasons.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
My CC was charged 3pm. Ordered Verizon online at 11:45pm on 24th. Located in Iowa

My order status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Called the *611 number to check on my order (CC has been charged) - after confirming the order number they transferred me to an agent. He said my tracking number would show up in the morning and that they were shipping them 2 days, so I should have it Thursday. He said he really wasn't sure when they would be in the stores.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
My card was charged at 6:30pm and my order status as updated showing a column named tracking number.I Preordered the phone on 11/14.

So Excited!