Officially Shipped Thread

jmob26

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine was shipped and picked up from Memphis at 10:30 this morning. It's on its way to the Chicago burbs for delivery by 7 pm on 11/29. There's a chance it comes tomorrow. :D

Mei Ji Fei

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
My last few orders have had similar wait times in that the item goes out then it gives me a acking number afterwards. Sometimes I have gotten a tr# but it has not gone out to or recognized by the shipping Co. Tracking numbers are not the signal they once used to be.

Mei Ji Fei

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue. The guy at the verizon store put in my card wrong (Discover Card instead of Mastercard) and so my order had to be redone last night since it obviously wasn't going though. I never recieved an email with an issue either which i think is the worst, but then this is my first pre order so i wasn't sure what to expect.

Same here. I ordered over the phone yesterday morning but the order was never completed. I never recieved a confirm # or anything. Me being anxious like evrybody else kept checking with VZ online for news. I decided to chat online (again) and he had me reorder it online until I got my confirm #. When I asked if it would ship by Friday he said any orders placed last night 11/26 would be included in the Thursday ship date. Hopefully that is good news for all!

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Where is your phone being shipped? Current theory, based on some discussion on XDA and chats with Verizon reps, is that the Northeast warehouses haven't finished their packaging yet. They've told people they should have their tracking info by COB today but that everyone is on track for on time delivery.

markallen2011

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
VZW just told me they don't know why only one of my phones shipped this morning, they said "well the other one should ship sometime today" IDK how they are both gonna get here at the same time when 1 already has atleast a 12 hour headstart. F-ck Verizon, best coverage, worst company.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta