Officially Shipped Thread

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
At this point I don't want a tracking #(easier to cancel), I'll be a the store at 10 sharp tomorrow morning to buy in person.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok mine was finally updated to 2lbs and is in Newark NJ for shipment to Rochester NY tomorrow.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
FWIW: I checked in with my bestbuy and have a nice new galaxy display including the verizon version on display. He said if he had any in stock he would have sold it so you may want to check. I am now losing hope I wont get it tomorrow. He said they have only 4 on order, 2 white and 2 gray and the status is on order, not in transit. Doesnt think he will have them this week based on experience with that status. Boo.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Question to those of you that received it already.
What is the model number?

I won't get mine until tomorrow, but I want to make sure I have the correct root method prepared, since that will be one of the first things I do.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand people who feel the need to go into the store and risk not getting it due to lack of stock or colors. Why wouldn't you preorder it and guarantee yourself color and receiving it on or before release date.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
That's not a guarantee, I ordered mines on Oct 26th, was charged on Nov 26th and VZ still has yet to send me a tracking number and hv no idea when my device will be sent out...
I don't understand people who feel the need to go into the store and risk not getting it due to lack of stock or colors. Why wouldn't you preorder it and guarantee yourself color and receiving it on or before release date.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Those who see it parked in Memphis for a long time:
It will go on a plane later today, maybe even after midnight. Then it will be at a distribution center, perhaps trucked to a closer distribution center in the wee hours, and then on truck for delivery.
You will only briefly catch it at your closest distribution center before it shows Out For Delivery.
2nd day delivery basically means "We can move at molasses speed picking it up and getting it ready for the plane, then we treat it like Overnight delivery".

Bob G

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000