Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

Aaron Carter

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered on the 25th I have been waiting for this phone since the beginning of August even watching the live launch in Germany and looking for any leaks on this phone. However, Walmart ran its promotion for the $100 gift card and being a college student I had to take the better offer... I just called them today to see if they knew when they would be getting their inventory in and they said that they still didn't have any information... I am really tempted to just run over to my Verizon store to see if they have it and cancel my pre-order through walmart but I would feel really guilty throwing away $100 to have not waited just a few more days...

- - - Updated - - -

I pre-ordered on the 25th I have been waiting for this phone since the beginning of August even watching the live launch in Germany and looking for any leaks on this phone. However, Walmart ran its promotion for the $100 gift card and being a college student I had to take the better offer... I just called them today to see if they knew when they would be getting their inventory in and they said that they still didn't have any information... I am really tempted to just run over to my Verizon store to see if they have it and cancel my pre-order through walmart but I would feel really guilty throwing away $100 to have not waited just a few more days...

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
fedex came i got it! cant go back now and wait for walmart have to activate drool drool drool. in LOVE with a PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

machin576

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I am ordering mine off walmart right now. Have to do it over the phone. They have both colors and they give the $100 gift card with it. I should get mine Monday!

greasysock

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it from walmart on sunday. They have terrible communication, the least they could is update you daily on the status of the stock:/ Anyways, I talked to someone from the support group and they still don't have any stock yet. Im kind of tempted to cancel and drop by the local verizon store.

@sillyrabbitt123
did you preorder through verizon or walmart?

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it from walmart on sunday. They have terrible communication, the least they could is update you daily on the status of the stock:/ Anyways, I talked to someone from the support group and they still don't have any stock yet. Im kind of tempted to cancel and drop by the local verizon store.

@sillyrabbitt123
did you preorder through verizon or walmart?

pre-order from VZW in oct. i saw the walmart deal the other day and wanted the 100 bucks so i figured i would get at walmart and return to vzw. since walmart doesnt have it and i now have the phone in hand i am kind of giving up on my 100 bucks.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I couldnt wait any longer. Just got mine from verizon corp store. Took two hours but it was worth it! Plus what horrible coincidence my gf dropped my previous phone after I got my note 2 lol. No turning back now.

machin576

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
They sent an email saying shipping is delayed. Lol. I am going to cancel and go buy from my local Verizon store. They said they would wave the activation fee.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

awiz

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how the Walmart deal compares with the Costco Wireless, which includes free activation, 3-in-1 charger, 2 cases, 2 scratch protectors, assuming using same phone line already with Verizon, out of contract, and that one actually wants the free items?

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried calling the number listed on Walmart Wireless wheres my order and it's useless so don't bother wasting your time. I got into a chat with a rep and that took about 45 minutes to get anyone to chat with. All said and done I got the approval from Verizon to make the order but they have no inventory to fill orders. The good thing is this is through Simplexity which is the company that fills most if not all these kinds of orders including Wirefly. I just checked my email and the full cost of purchase from Simplexity has posted to my credit card. They also confirmed all perks $40 per phone off the 4th Verizon bill and the $100 per phone Walmart E Card would be still given. Like I said earlier I am in no hurry for these phones but need them for the Holidays.

jbwjbw

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just received the following:

RE: Walmart Wireless Order: xxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Thanks for shopping with Walmart Wireless!

Just a quick note to let you know that we received confirmation from Verizon Wireless that your Samsung Galaxy Note II - 4G LTE is due to arrive in our distribution center Monday, 12/3. Once it lands in our facility, it will be shipped out within the hour. We will send you an email as soon as it is ready to ship.

Thank you very much for shopping with us. We value your business and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Walmart Wireless

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Just a quick note to let you know that we received confirmation from Verizon Wireless that your Samsung Galaxy Note II - 4G LTE is due to arrive in our distribution center Monday, 12/3. Once it lands in our facility, it will be shipped out within the hour. We will send you an email as soon as it is ready to ship.

Thank you very much for shopping with us. We value your business and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

I just got the same email. The post I read on the Wirefly thread spelled out the color, white, of the phone they ordered. Hope both of my ordered phones come in Titanium.

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Hahaha, you beet me to it ..was just going to post that same message ..

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
somehow how i got vzw to give me my last new every two $50 credit and ed and got another $50 for the other line and no activation/upgrade charge. so i am keeping what. i got through vzw. good luck too all! enjoy when you get them :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay