Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
just said that long time customer buying two of them. the cs rep said go into store get a 50 cyber monday/week discount i did but they didnt know what i was talking about called back 800 they gave me a 50 credit. good luck! i also just read best buy was matchign the walmart deal. i shoukld have tried that :(

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
just said that long time customer buying two of them. the cs rep said go into store get a 50 cyber monday/week discount i did but they didnt know what i was talking about called back 800 they gave me a 50 credit. good luck! i also just read best buy was matchign the walmart deal. i shoukld have tried that :(

Were did you read that best buy is matching Walmarts deal?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Sno4Life

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried three different times with Best Buy, and was told they could not match deals on gift cards. Only price matching.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
on this site somewhere. my eyes almost jumped out of my head. i feel bad you didnt get it but i feel better now :) i thought i missed something but i guess i didnt.

scabsk8s

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Biggest mistake ordering through Walmart ... I ordered the note 2 a week ago today & finally received this email yesterday
" Great news! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.
There is no action necessary from you at this point."
so i wait & wait for another email containing the tracking info & it never comes so i go check my order status & BAM there's a problem & i have to call them right away .
I come to find out that they're automated system screwed up my Plan change ,so after over an hour of talking to some foreign woman from a call center the problem gets situated & now the phone is out of stock again ,the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with .
seems like by the time i get the note 2 it will be $100 ,hahaha ...

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Biggest mistake ordering through Walmart ... I ordered the note 2 a week ago today & finally received this email yesterday
" Great news! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.
so i wait & wait for another email containing the tracking info & it never comes so i go check my order status & BAM there's a problem & i have to call them right away .
I come to find out that they're automated system screwed up my Plan change ,so after over an hour of talking to some foreign woman from a call center the problem gets situated & now the phone is out of stock again ,the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with .
Something tells me I will be going through something similar as I signed up with a new plan and the last I got said Keep My Existing Plan. The good news the phones are shipped and I have the email stating the credits $100 + 40 X2 will be still valid. I should have the phones tomorrow but don't know when I will activate them.

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear. I tried calling some stores and the people I spoke with were TOTALLY lost and clueless. I had no confidence in Walmart customer service after that, so I bailed out on trying to take advantage of any sale they were offering.

jbwjbw

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
It's here!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I received mine yesterday!

A bit disappointed in how it was boxed. The Samsung box was just loose inside a larger box without any other packaging material, so I'm sure it bounced around a bit on it's way to my house.

My Note 2 would not activate on it's own for whatever reason. I tried via wifi as well, still no dice. I started a chat but all agents were busy, called the phone number on the site and was connected to someone before I got someone on the chat session. The gal on the phone seemed to speak English just fine. She had to have someone else activate something on their end. She had me reboot and my phone then it activated just fine. Now just have to re-install all my apps and customize my phone.

The one thing I don't really care for on the Note 2 is the power button. I'm so use to it being on the top like my Droid X. I don?t' really like it on the side. I suppose I'll get used to it.

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I got the phones on Wednesday but still haven't activated them. Maybe this weekend but I have a lot to do. Does anyone know if the text messages I have saved will transfer to the new phone or will I loose them? I guess I could forward them to some one and have them send them back to me if they don't transfer to the new phone when activating. I have to figure this out before activating the new phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers