Anyone preorder through Negri?

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I preordered my Verizon Note II through Negri and it hasn't shipped. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I preordered my Verizon Note II through Negri and it hasn't shipped. Just wondering if anyone has any info on this?

I didn't know they were still around. Your best bet is to call them directly to find out the scoop. Why did you order from them?

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
They had the phone about fifty bucks cheaper plus with no tax it added up considering I had to order off contract.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I would think since they are a third party retailer they can't ship the phone at least until the release date, which is Thursday.

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just realized my card is set to be charged on Thursday which I would assume means it'll ship then. Thanks for your help guys!

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
So by within about a week or so will I have mine before the end of next week or am I gonna have to wait another two weeks? My current phone is completely on the fritz so I need a phone asap. I ordered through y'all because you usually have the products before anyone else does.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So by within about a week or so will I have mine before the end of next week or am I gonna have to wait another two weeks? My current phone is completely on the fritz so I need a phone asap. I ordered through y'all because you usually have the products before anyone else does.

Just go to Verizon or Best Buy. Another reason not to pre-order through 3rd party re-sellers.

This type of customer service isn't worth saving $40 or $50 bucks. And what happens if you need to swap it for some reason?

negricare

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
We do our best to ship units as soon as they are available, however our shipment times vary at times depending on when the units is available with our vendors. We do expect have this unit available in two weeks at the latestest. In regards to having the unit "swapped" or replaced we do offer our NegriCare protection plan which will allow you to have your unit replaced in the event of your unit being lost, stolen, or damaged. More details in regards to this can be found here. - Welcome to NegriCare Protection Plans

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I canceled my preorder with Negri. I assumed they, like most third party retailers would ship it on Thursday or Friday. I ended up just adding a line to my account and taking it from there to keep my unlimited data and saved a lot of money by doing it that way. ;)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I canceled my preorder with Negri. I assumed they, like most third party retailers would ship it on Thursday or Friday. I ended up just adding a line to my account and taking it from there to keep my unlimited data and saved a lot of money by doing it that way. ;)

The best option at this point. The small savings isn't worth the hassle.

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
We have a nearly ten percent tax in my area. Still ended up being cheaper by adding a new line and taking that upgrade. Negri just wasn't worth the hassle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay