Figured this might be a good thread to share features that aren't widely known, such as multi-window, etc. Stuff that hasn't really been touched on. I am especially curious about s pen functionality. Here is my first contribution.

Quick Glance: When turned on, all you have to do is pass your hand over the phone and it'll turn on the screen and show you if you have emails/texts/etc. Much easier than hitting the power button.

11-28-2012 11:26 AM
    Figured this might be a good thread to share features that aren't widely known, such as multi-window, etc. Stuff that hasn't really been touched on. I am especially curious about s pen functionality. Here is my first contribution.

Quick Glance: When turned on, all you have to do is pass your hand over the phone and it'll turn on the screen and show you if you have emails/texts/etc. Much easier than hitting the power button.

You can also turn phone fully on using this technique
    11-28-2012 04:49 PM
    If you're in a text message with someone you want to call, just hold the phone up to your dome! Done! This thing is silly awesome. I am extremely overwhelmed with all the features!
    11-29-2012 01:50 PM