Is there a way to transfer the contacts to another Bluetooth device ? I've tried in vain to get my wife's new note2 to send the contacts to the car's bluetooth. The car has the option but waits for the send from the phone.

thanks,
    Floyd.
    11-28-2012 05:52 PM
    Might check to see if there's an app for her vehicle. My head unit reads the contacts directly off my phone and is transferred automatically every time it connects. Hope you get it figured out!
    fwellers likes this.
    11-28-2012 06:30 PM
    Might check to see if there's an app for her vehicle. My head unit reads the contacts directly off my phone and is transferred automatically every time it connects. Hope you get it figured out!
    Huh! I didn't know they make car specific apps. I'll check it out. Thanks.
    11-28-2012 06:48 PM
    Huh! I didn't know they make car specific apps. I'll check it out. Thanks.
    Nah, nothing. I must be missing something. It's hard to believe such an advanced device overlooked something so basic as the ability to transfer contacts to a car. Crazy one thumb down for Samsung.
    11-28-2012 07:31 PM
    I had problems with this issue and came upon a solution which may help many Android users. There is an app named "Bluetooth Phonebook" which simply updates your phone's PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile). It's a bluetooth profile used for the transfer of contact data between a mobile phone and a car. The free version of the app allows you to try it out and see if your contact info appears in your car, but it changes one digit in each phone number as it transfers to the car. Your data on the phone is not changed. If it works, you can simply buy the paid version of the app for about $2 and your problems are over. Hope this works for you!
    02-03-2014 05:27 PM