Online Petition to Tell Verizon How We Feel:

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Don't want to troll these forums, but wanted to link to a petition I started to let Verizon know that the removal of features from their version of the Note 2 is absurd:

No offense, but I think your petition is absurd. Come on dude, you have the right to get any phone on any carrier you want. No one is forcing you to get the Note 2 on VZW.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
No offense, but I think your petition is absurd. Come on dude, you have the right to get any phone on any carrier you want. No one is forcing you to get the Note 2 on VZW.

Which is why when my contract expires I'm leaving Verizon behind.

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Agreed, the best way to tell them how you feel would be to not buy the phone in the first place. After you give them the money, they don't care.

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Can't agree with this. I get that people can choose the carrier that they use.... But it's BS to take away from a device from one carrier to the other. It's Samsung's fault really though for allowing such practices to happen.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Can't agree with this. I get that people can choose the carrier that they use.... But it's BS to take away from a device from one carrier to the other. It's Samsung's fault really though for allowing such practices to happen.

I hear what you are saying. I guess being a long time VZW customer I'm just used to it. From the Fascinate Bing/bloat/lack of update fiasco, to my GNex not getting updated in a timely manner. I'm switching back and forth between my GNex on VZW and a Lumia 920 on AT&T. So far so good with AT&T, and no bloat on the phone.

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
1. I don't use email and calendar widgets (aren't there other apps for that?)
2. I don't have anyone stalking me, so no need for blocking mode (aren't there other apps for that?)
3. Isn't the Wifi thing is a general Note 2 issue, not a VZW thing, right?
4. I guess that leaves the multi-screen issue. I'm not sure if I feel strongly enough about that to sign a petition, sorry.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
1. I don't use email and calendar widgets (aren't there other apps for that?)
2. I don't have anyone stalking me, so no need for blocking mode (aren't there other apps for that?)
3. Isn't the Wifi thing is a general Note 2 issue, not a VZW thing, right?
4. I guess that leaves the multi-screen issue. I'm not sure if I feel strongly enough about that to sign a petition, sorry.

The wifi notification is on all vzw devices, really annoying.

Having said that and having read what is missing, stupid petition is stupid.

Nothing there is critical

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

He is a customer paying money. He has every right to complain.
Verizon makes a habit of walking all over Android customers because Google and the Android manufacturers let them.
Too bad none of them tell Verizon to stuff it as Apple does.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with someone trying to make a statement to Verizon about things they do that has an impact on the device(s) they want to use. Why should we have to leave the carrier with the best overall coverage and service because they bend you over, yet we should leave for that reason but we will suffer either way.