Ok so I just came over from Apple and im having some problems with my Note II

1- Bluetooth does not automatically connect to any bluetooth device

2- When playing music and getting a call once the call ends the music does not restart, I have to manually go and press play

3- How can I play and pause music from the phone without having to go into each individual app

Thanks
    12-01-2012 06:11 PM
    I don't use bluetooth so I don't know.

Have you tried poweramp or double twist players from the market?

Poweramp has a widget for the lockscreen that you can play music without even unlocking your phone

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    12-01-2012 06:30 PM
    You shouldn't be having the bluetooth issues that you're experiencing. Try re-pairing your bluetooth devices to see if that fixes the problem.

Also, a device restart may be a good idea. I was having an issue with the GPS finding my location after my Note was initially set up but I restarted my Note and everything has been perfect since.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    12-01-2012 06:41 PM
    I don't use bluetooth so I don't know.

Have you tried poweramp or double twist players from the market?

Poweramp has a widget for the lockscreen that you can play music without even unlocking your phone

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Seems to be when I activate Power Saving mode the Bt acts up, I'm going to try Poweramp thanks I appreciate it man
    12-01-2012 07:13 PM
    There are bluetooth issues with this phone. Actually I had the samd problem with my SGIII. It will auto connect to my car kit (2011 Maximan, calls only and not stereo) but not my bluetooth adapter for my car stereo. The Note 2 wont connect to multiple bluetooth devices automatically. I have to do it manually every time. Very annoying. The DNA, 8x, Maxx HD and GNex all connected fine. Samsung dies a terrible job with bluetooth drivers. I complained to Samsung several times about this issue. They dont care and wont fix this issue. I was hoping that Samsung would have fixed it but they didnt. I will be taking mine back..
    12-01-2012 09:55 PM
    hi all....
    please help me to solve my note II problem, i think your note II is not same with mind...
    acctually my contact setting have problem, i dont know why when i try to use (contact to display) with customize it will automatically change to show ALL CONTACT.... even i already choose to use CUSTOMIZE... i hate during find contact... my all contact are duplicate with sim card and account contact... do you know how to solve this matter???
    linzgeneral likes this.
    01-21-2013 03:16 AM