Make Any App Work With Multi-View!!! No Root Needed

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Downloading the twitter and nba game time doesn't show in my app list so I can't add to sd card. Bummer
why would it show up in your app list.... are you downloading directly onto your phone or are you using a computer

if you are on your phone go back to that post i did and click twitter. you will see an arrow at the top of your notification bar meaning its downloading. when it is done there will be a notification saying it has downloaded... click on it, it will ask you if you want to install, select install

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yep, same thing.

I thought maybe it was a java thing, but according to the log it knows I have java installed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Mon 12/03/2012 -- 21:39:15.93|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
java version "1.7.0_09"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_09-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.5-b02, mixed mode, sharing)
Pushups_1.1.apk==None was unexpected at this time.

Pool shark are you willing to screen share with me , it will be easier if i can see what is going on

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Pool Shark , before you run the script.bat you are running setup.bat first correct?

Yes. It says not found when I run the frameworks option, and it creates the folders when I run the other option.
Sure, we can do a screen share. Just show me how.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
OMG!!! DroidXcon you are my hero. The twitter and nba apps he sent me worked and are now in my multi-window!!!!!! You are a god. This is obviously the easiest procedure for NOOBS like me and NHbass, Now the key is how do we find other apps that work???

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
OMG!!! DroidXcon you are my hero. The twitter and nba apps he sent me worked and are now in my multi-window!!!!!! You are a god. This is obviously the easiest procedure for NOOBS like me and NHbass, Now the key is how do we find other apps that work???
You cant just find them, they need to be modified, the ones i linked you to were already modified. Let me know what apps you want and ill try to modify them for you and ill create a thread with downloads to them for everyone. just make sure they are free apps. paid apps i cant just post for everyone.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
You cant just find them, they need to be modified, the ones i linked you to were already modified. Let me know what apps you want and ill try to modify them for you and ill create a thread with downloads to them for everyone. just make sure they are free apps. paid apps i cant just post for everyone.

It still closes on me.
I'll try it again tomorrow on an older machine (grasping at straws).

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Do you suppose you could do DroidFish? Thanks.

http://web.comhem.se/petero2home/droidfish/
Here is Droidfish

So I just install the .apks on my sd card and they will appear in the multi-window? Can you do WAZE and NETFLIX for me?

you need to go to file manager, find the apk then press on it, it will ask you to install, hit install and you are done

Here is Netflix

Ill work on Waze later i need to do some stuff at work, but ill message you when i get it done

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

Thanks very much. The other ones I want are all comercial apps. I have written the developers, so I'll have to wait for them.

Does anyone know how to create a sticky post. We should keep track of all of these APKs, as well as all of the comercial apps that have been converted. So far I only know of Moon+Reader and Total Commander, but I bet more are coming.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY!

Screenshot_2012-12-03-23-24-30_zps81b21e4e.png
[/IMG]

kerrdj

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I get this error when trying to install netflix

Sent from my Verizon Note Duece

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354595396406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354595396406.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 33

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
1. It simply did not like the apk that you and I were working with.

2. Your instructions in the OP appear to be for the old apk manager. All of the steps are 1 number off.

3. It didn't do the sign only piece. I had to select complie/sign/install, then break out of the script.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci