Haha. This morning I realized I plugged in my phone last night but the plug wasn't plugged into the outlet. Coming from the Thunderbolt, I panicked a little. But realized the battery on this phone is awesome!

See screenshot. Granted, I didn't use my phone as much as I normally do yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Oops I left my phone unplugged-uploadfromtaptalk1354543557486.jpg  
    infmethod and collett like this.
    12-03-2012 09:10 AM
    It is a great feeling to know that your phone won't die on you. Add sort of the same deal when I had to go shopping. Thought it was plugged in but wasn't. Only had 19%.
    12-03-2012 09:35 AM
    Ironically that just happened to me! I plugged it in last night as usual, but I think my power strip was turned off (unknown to me!).

Looked at my phone this morning and it's at 32%. Cool!
    12-03-2012 11:46 AM
    It is refreshing not having to worry about battery life on this phone. Even when it's down to under 30%, you still have a lot of run time. It may sound like overkill, but I'd highly recommend the Samsung spare battery charger and extra battery (link below). Then you won't get stuck tethered to a charge if you forget to plug it in, just swap and go! Also, it's easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape); used it yesterday at work to watch NFL Sunday Ticket. Sign up for a Samsung account and you can get it 50% off.

Galaxy Note
    CeeDotSmith likes this.
    12-03-2012 12:57 PM
    It is refreshing not having to worry about battery life on this phone. Even when it's down to under 30%, you still have a lot of run time. It may sound like overkill, but I'd highly recommend the Samsung spare battery charger and extra battery (link below). Then you won't get stuck tethered to a charge if you forget to plug it in, just swap and go! Also, it's easily portable and makes a good stand (portrait or landscape); used it yesterday at work to watch NFL Sunday Ticket. Sign up for a Samsung account and you can get it 50% off.

Galaxy Note
    I found this on Amazon as well. It is back-ordered through Samsung

Amazon.com: Samsung EB-H1J9VMAGSTA 3100mA and 700mA Battery Charger with Stand - Travel Adapter - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    12-03-2012 01:36 PM